***Excellent salary, Uncapped Commission + Accelerators, Laptop, Company Vehicle, Cell Phone, Benefits, Growth, and Amazing Leadership!
Our client is a $2.8 billion global industrial and tech solutions provider with 7.5K employees in 20+ countries. Within their network of 60+ Business Units, this unit excels in robotic sewer rehab equipment, UV curing products, air-driven robotic cutters, and point repair.
The TSM (Territory Sales Manager) will support sales, handle equipment delivery and training, and conduct demos for direct channel customers and sales partners. Technical expertise is crucial for demonstrating and training equipment functionality in real-world scenarios. The TSM will master sewer cleaning, inspection, and rehab products, as well as competitive offerings.
Field Sales Requirements
- Effective communication for customer needs and equipment sales.
- Competitive activity monitoring and reporting.
- Clearly conveying key selling features.
- Execution of sales and product initiatives.
Field Product Support
- In-depth knowledge of cleaning, inspection, and rehab products, including industry competitors.
- Maintain knowledge on all equipment features and benefits.
- Aid customers in establishing Preventive Maintenance programs.
- Provide support to in-house and sales partners’ parts and service departments.
- Execute new equipment sales start-ups and turnovers.
Must Have Qualifications:
- High School Diploma, GED, or Vocational Training/Certification
- Experience in selling capital equipment to municipalities, contractor and/or industrial accounts.
- 3 years experience in Industrial Sales Experience
- Valid drivers license with ability to operate company vehicle
- Travel: 60%+ Overnight Travel, Qualifying Expenses Covered with Company Credit Card