NOTE: Must be US Citizen or Green Card holder. Cannot do C2C arrangements at this time.
This is a FULLY REMOTE role, but you must reside within the continental United States to be considered.
Technology Product Analyst (TPA) partners with business and technology stakeholders to define and execute the technology product vision from ideation to implementation in alignment with enterprise strategy. TPA supports the business unit on their product development efforts to deliver meaningful, desirable new features to our members and employees to gain and retain a competitive advantage. The TPA is an effective leader, problem solver and communicator. The TPA supports a product or a family of products and collaborates with technical and business product owners, defines success criteria for products. The TPS works with the team to research, compile, analyze, and define functional and non-functional requirements using effective requirements analysis techniques.
• Partner with business and technology product stakeholders to understand business requirements.
• Manage Product level technical requirement activities by eliciting, identifying, analyzing, validating and managing requirements through the Product Life Cycle.
• Work consistently with the TPMs to identify priority activities and assignments
• Possess high level of proficiency in the use of system requirements, product, and project management tools including the adoption of new tools
• Collaborate with management to ramp up/down team; provides regular statistics-based updates
• Collaborate and partner with Product Portfolio Manager, Technology Product Owner, and key business and technology product stakeholders to drive the design, execution, and release of new product capabilities.
o Continuously review, prioritize, and perform analysis on product needs focusing on delivering the highest value items
• Mentor and train analyst team members to improve requirements management and maintain consistent practices
• Possess working knowledge of Azure DevOps, Cloud Computing, Data Science, and Digital Transformation
• Remain current on industry trends in financial services and technology
• Degree in Business, Computer Science or other related field;
• At least 5+ years of experience in a related field (product management practices, system requirements, etc.)
• Understand ERP applications.
• Knowledge of cloud architecture.
• Knowledge of Oracle Fusion Financial application business processes.
• Knowledge of approval work-flows.
• Knowledge on Integration technologies.
• Expert skill maintaining accuracy with attention to detail and meeting deadlines
• Extensive experience in IT solution creation and delivery with increased business intelligence
• Expert research, analytical, and problem solving skills
• Advanced organizational, planning and time management skills
• Expert skill communicating with all levels within an organization
• Extensive experience in working and participating in cross-functional, multi-dimensional teams and projects
• Advanced skill presenting findings, conclusions, alternatives and information clearly and concisely
• Advanced relationship building, negotiation and facilitation skills
• Expert skill exercising initiative and using good judgment to make sound decisions
• Advanced verbal and written communication skills
• Expert skill analyzing and organizing problems or work processes for technical solutions
• Ability to work independently and in a team environment
• Extensive experience in translating business requirements into technical solutions
• Desired – Knowledge of Navy Federal’s services, products and functions
• Desired – Experience working in an IT environment
• Desired – Knowledge of Navy Federal business processes and applications