Key Areas of Responsibility
- Design communication plans tailored to specific needs of technology rollouts or campaigns.
- Write and deliver end user communications for technology related initiatives.
- Develop technology communications for leadership to distribute to various audiences.
- Seek and suggest new communication tools and strategies to enhance delivery and experience.
- Assist in the development of marketing for our products related to project rollouts and initiatives.
- Develop relationships within the business and key stakeholder groups to assess their feedback regarding technology communications.
- Work closely with Corporate Communications, HR, InfoSec, and other teams to align with communications.
- Engage with technology teams to find and develop opportunities for outreach.
User Adoption and Support:
- Work closely with the Engagement team to understand customer needs and challenges related to our products.
- Create end user surveys and analyze results to assist with outreach strategies.
- Develop and implement strategies to increase product adoption.
- Assist with engagement support to our users, addressing questions and concerns.
Training & Engagement:
- Develop training materials and conduct training sessions for global users, both in-person and remotely.
- Work with subject matter experts to create training materials, documentation, manuals, and online resources to support training and knowledge sharing.
- Work closely with the training team to unify training offerings.
- Product training sessions for global users, both in-person and remotely.