Seeking Tech Lead for long-term project to work with and guide offshore developers and provide high-quality, hands-on development.
- URGENT NEED
- 100% remote
- EST time zone
Minimum Years of Experience:
5 year(s) of progressive roles focused on information technology applications and its overall impact on business strategies and productivity.
Required Knowledge and Skills:Experience leading offshore teams to ensure efficient use of time and proper code quality/standards.
Demonstrates extensive level of technical knowledge and skills in areas of application development that may include:
- Manage the solution design to ensure a description:
- for each new or modified application and infrastructure component, security solution component, and service component as identified in the solution outline;
- for the application and infrastructure performance model, and a detailed description of the application sizing requirements required to deliver the volumetric; and
- for the technical deployment approach and timeline that will be followed to implement the project in the live operations environment, including the raising of the appropriate change requests in accordance with change processes.
- Manage development and construct of the component and/or configuration for:
- each new or modified application, infrastructure and service component;
- the development and test of operating system scripts or similar to support the running of components;
- the component and assembly level testing for all new or modified application and infrastructure components; and
- Coordinate with the application and operations deployment teams to create, utilize and manage deployment scripts each time a build or database change is deployed in an environment. For production deployment, these same deployment scripts will be used and will be tested prior on each of the previous deployments in each of the different phases/environments.
- Working with/leading offshore teams to ensure efficient use of time and proper code quality/standards
- Azure DevOps, Azure services & function apps, Event-Driven Architecture (Event Hub, Event Grid)
- C#, ASP.NET, .NET Framework 4.5 and later using Visual Studio 2015 [or later] or VSCode;
- Proficiency in SQL development (Stored Procedure and Queries) or other comparable databases such as MySQL, Oracle and PostgreSQL;
- Knowledge of object programming and software design patterns such as MVVM, MVC, MVP, Singleton and factory;
- Unit Testing (Karma, Jasmine, NUnit) practice for front-end and/or back-end development a plus.
- Best Practices and Patterns for development, Code reviews.
- Knowledge of Git-Flow repository pattern, MEAN stack, and Agile/Scrum methodology a plus.
- Building Application Integrations using REST and SOAP web services is a plus.
- Cloud infrastructure and container-based deployment (Docker, Kubernetes, Openshift);
- Modern web application development (e.g. AngularJS, NodeJS, Python, CSS3, Bootstrap, Material);
- NoSQL databases (e.g. DocumentDB, Cloud Datastore, MongoDB, Casandra, etc.);
- Cloud-based platforms and services (e.g. Google Cloud Platform, MS Azure, AWS, OpenAPI, Swagger, Apigee);
- Continuous integration/continuous deployment (e.g. Git, Jenkins, TFS, Puppet, Chef, Maven, Gradie, Ant);
- Unit testing using JUnit, nUnit or MOQ framework and related tools;
- Data Integration Tools (SSIS, Informatica, API Management, Enterprise Service Bus, and Rules Engine);
- Source control using one of Git, Subversion, TFS/VSTS (Azure DevOps);
- Data Warehousing, Business Intelligence, Content Management, Master Data Management, Enterprise Search and Reporting (Tableau, MicroStrategy, Sharepoint)