Team Lead – Asset Specialist
This is an opportunity to lead a team conducting IT Audits for Multimedia Conglomerate in Los Angeles.
Please note this role will is Saturday – Wednesday, 6am to 3pm PST
Our client, a multimedia television company, is currently conducting a program to audit its assets within each of their locations in Los Angeles. We are seeking a Team Leader to oversee the execution of the Audit for their team of 5. You will have access to our clients offices, studios and all buildings that contain IT assets. To successfully complete this program, we are hiring individuals to complete the following tasks daily:
- Plan audits with the Project Manager and provide clear instruction to the team.
- Utilize floor plans to ensure all assets are tagged and scanned into the system.
- Tracking the progress of the Audit throughout the 70+ buildings.
- Identify and then scan IT physical assets (Laptops, Servers, Cameras etc.)
- Confirm the location of assets and correct as required
- Replace damaged or unreadable asset tags
- Record new devices in Excel/Google sheets as applicable
- Other duties as required to complete the project
- IT knowledge required
- Management or lead experience required
- Audit experience is preferred.
- Ability to use Google suite/Microsoft application
- Good written and verbal skills (English)
- Detail and deadline oriented individual.
- COVID-19 Vaccine Required – reasonable accommodations will be considered for medical or religion reasons. This is a condition of employment. You will be required to present a proof of vaccination.
- Has 4+ years in the IT field and a background in leading a team.
- Management experience in a hands-on environment.
- Has an understanding of Asset inventory
- Candidates will have reliable transportation
- 8am-4pm M-F OR 9am-5pm M-F
- 40 Hours/ week
- Appropriate Breaks and time for lunch will be provided
- 8 week contract
- Please note, all work will be completed on-site
- Will be provided by team lead and will be about a day
- All candidates hired will be asked to comply with the policy of wearing masks on-site.
Screening: Must complete a background check as part of our onboarding process. Must be able to pass background check. You must be able to prove you are fully vaccinated for COVID-19. Any candidate starting is contingent on passing a background check and proving they're fully vaccinated for COVID-19.