Customer Service Specialist Requirements
- Must be able to reliably commute m-f onsite to Schaumburg, IL
- Must be able to pass a background check and drug test
- Must have at least a High School Diploma or GED Equivalent ( 4 yr. degree preferred)
Customer Service Specialist Job Description
- Job Title: Customer Service Specialist
- Start Date: Flexible- no set start date
- Pay Rate: $25-$30/hr. (Based upon experience)
- Hours: 8a-5p CST Monday-Friday.
- Location: Fully onsite in Schaumburg, IL. This is a NOT remote role.
Customer Service Specialist Job Summary:
The Customer Service Specialist will provide surgical instrument support and general customer service for Ortho/OEM customers and internal employees as necessary. As part of the customer service department, this role also conducts customer support activities such as order & data entry, inventory availability & research, customer problem resolution, preparing customer open order reports, tracking & follow up on customer orders. This position will work with the ASMs (area sales managers) closely to focus on serving our Ortho/OEM business.