The Digital Delivery Team develops innovative member and team member experiences that leverage the latest technologies in open source and the Azure cloud. The Digital Delivery Team is responsible for engineering modern web applications to implement a complete UI and micro services for multi device, multi-platform mobile and desktop web applications.
You will be responsible for designing, implementing, and supporting performance testing across our digital platforms. Identifying the stability, scalability, speed, and responsiveness of non-functional software in a given workload. Ensuring that critical components of an application perform as expected under varying user loads.
- Performs stress, load, regression, and performance testing to validate production readiness of software applications and infrastructure for stability and performance.
- Build modular automated performance test scripts to identify load and scalability concerns for web-based and mobile applications.
- Utilizing load, stress, and analysis tools to model performance scenarios, perform initial analysis using performance monitoring tool and identify potential system and resources bottlenecks.
- Communicate and collaborate with operational support teams to ensure testing requirements are identified and included in the test plan.
- Design, develop, and execute performance test cases and scripts through analysis of product specifications and software requirements.
- Collects, analyzes, and reports performance testing results to the project, program, and business stakeholders.
- Reviews the performance test scripts created or modified by peers to ensure compliances with standards.
- Collaborates with the test automation team to leverage reusability of existing scripts.
- Develop automated test scenarios for performance testing to make sure applications can handle traffic, users, and data exchanges in an acceptance manner.
- Make recommendations to improve product performance, scalability, and availability metrics.
- Testing within an agile team to include writing, executing, and debugging automated and manual test cases.
- Design, implement and maintain performance test frameworks.
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software development lifecycle.
- 6+ years hands-on experience in software testing.
- 6+ years hands-on experience in performance testing.
- Extensive knowledge in monitoring performance of applications under test using CA APM, Splunk and cloud monitoring tools.
- Hands-on experience in an Agile performance testing projects.
- Extensive knowledge of DevSecOps, automated testing, and script development with NeoLoad and/or LoadRunner to performance test non-functional behaviors of applications.
- Extensive knowledge of the software testing lifecycle.
- Proficient with Grafana for visualizing data/metrics.
- Proficient with InfluxDB for storage and retrieval of time series data analytics.
- Proficient working in Azure DevOps.
- Strong communication, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong knowledge in functional, regression, and performance automation testing for the highly structural and complex systems.
- Strong knowledge of JAVA programming language.
- Strong knowledge of understanding test processes (requirement analysis, test scenario design, test case creation, test scripting and status reporting to stakeholders for testing services).
- Create performance test strategy document: set approach, metrics, benchmarks, baseline, user response requirements environments, and toolsets to use in executing the performance testing.
- Strong knowledge in Selenium, Cucumber, TestNG, Maven, Postman, Rest Assured Library, JDBC Driver, Perfecto, Appium, GIT (version control), Strong knowledge of CI/CD pipelines.