Drive delivery of assigned initiatives in the Enterprise Architecture and Share Platforms area. Coordinate planning, execution, and delivery of solutions across multiple functional and product areas utilizing different delivery methodologies (SAFE/Agile, Waterfall or Hybrid methodologies). Track and report on delivery progress, challenges and successes and manage risk and issue resolutions. Ensure teams are compliant with governance policies and guidelines and ensure appropriate transparency and visibility to management leaders on key metrics such as scope, cost and timeline.
- Act as delivery leader for initiatives designed to address security updates and technical debt. Work with stakeholders to develop and execute plans for remediation and track progress to completion. Regularly report on overall progress to management.
- Coordinate with product managers, product owners and other delivery leaders to define new work as product EPICs with clear objectives and acceptance criteria. Ensure proper inclusion in product backlogs and monitor and track progress of delivery across PI and team Kanban boards.
- Leverage tools to report on key metrics as appropriate based on delivery methodology.
- Assist in the coordination or initiative effort sizing and prioritization of product backlogs and PI Planning assignments.
- Strong experience with value stream delivery and Agile Ways of Working as well as traditional project lifecycle requirements (SAFE/Agile and Waterfall)
- Strong organizational and analytical skills with ability to multi-task
- Strong communicator comfortable with interacting with executive and mid-level stakeholders and capable of facilitating large meetings with same
- Experience with IT delivery productivity tools with preferences towards Clarity, Jira, Confluence, Teams, Sharepoint and ServiceNow
- Experience with data analysis and reporting tools (i.e. Tableau, PowerBI) a plus
- 7+ years’ experience as a participant or leader on an IT Project (SAFE/Agile or Waterfall) effort
- Experience with Lean Portfolio Management a plus.
- PMI Project Management Professional(PMP), Certified Scrum Master (CSD) and/or SAFe Agilist (SA) certifications a plus but not required. Strong familiarity with Lean Portfolio Management, SAFe/Agile and Waterfall SDLC processes is desired.