Senior Backend Developer – Java & Node:
- Collaborative Team and Innovative Culture
- Working with major international brands
- Ongoing Training & Growth Opportunities
What you'll be doing:
Working with a leader in Unified Commerce with a platform that graphs real-time data from retail enterprise systems and key technology partners to unleash powerful new insights and mobile functionality for store associates. Their award-winning Concierge application enables store associates to conduct clienteling, assisted selling, and MPOS on any mobile device.
This role will be focused on integrating their product with existing client platforms to ensure seamless delivery of real-time data.
- 6+ years’ experience with Java
- 6+ years’ experience with Node development
- 4+ years of experience with dependency injection frameworks like Spring or Guice
- 4+ years’ experience with Java web containers like Jetty, Tomcat, etc.
- Deep understanding of how dependency injection framework’s function
- Extensive experience with enterprise integrations and API implementations
- Database design fundamentals and usage of either Hibernate or some other Java database framework
- Experience with Java 8+
- Familiarity with and ability to communicate common Node code patterns and standards
- Ability to work with multiple teams to define technical solutions based on business requirements
- Experience integrating systems through APIs including REST and SOAP interfaces, ETL transformations, and other basic systems integration approaches
- Experience troubleshooting complicated systems including and across front-end, middleware and backend components.
- Familiarity with observability tools like Elastic Stack (i.e. Kibana), experience using tools like this during analysis and troubleshooting.
- Proficiency with common software development tools to support best practices like version control (e.g. git, hosted git solutions), project management (e.g. Jira), documentation (e.g. Confluence) and others.
- Solid understanding of static code analysis and interactive debugging techniques.
Nice to Haves:
- Experience designing highly configurable software
- Experience with TypeScript
- Experience programming against or implementing Point of Sale (POS) systems
- Experience programming against or implementing Customer Relationship Management (CRM) systems
- Experience programming against or implementing eCommerce solutions
- Experience with AOP
- #LI-AK1 #Dice