• Facilitates the work of a squad team on a sprint-by-sprint basis
• Responsible for steering contributors through all the scrum ceremonies including sprint increment planning, demos, reviews.
• Drives the squad to continuously improve through the facilitation of Retrospectives quarterly, or more often as needed, to improve backlog management, sprint reviews, or higher-level functions.
• Project Leadership
• Functions as escalation point for the squad to resolve issues
• Maintains agile tools and dashboards to track stories, defects, and progress toward commitments Managing Program Increments, Projects and Policies
• Serves as liaison with GBAM stakeholders, development agency and hosting provider
• Directs and coordinates activities to monitor feature(s) and project(s) so that they progress on schedule and within budget
• Establishes standards and procedures for sprint, feature, and project reporting and documentation
• Develops stakeholder and leadership reporting
• Informs the appropriate team members of feature or project status and related issues and impediments and escalates appropriately
• Provides inputs to value stream roadmaps and business case validation
• Expert in Agile tools, such as Jira, Confluence, etc.
• 7+ years’ experience as a Scrum Master and /or Agile coach.
• Agile practitioner mindset with an understanding of common Agile practices, service-oriented environments, and iterative development practices.
• Minimum 5 years of experience in IT full development life cycle.
• CSM certification or equivalent preferred.
• PMP certification preferred.
• Demonstrated track record of successful ability to manage large and complex consulting engagements.
• Ability to help teams write user stories/epics, identify dependencies, and design optimal solutions.
• Flexibility to work with teams, individuals and executives and willingness to help with a wide variety of work products and people.
• Ability to establish immediate credibility with stakeholders, build consensus, and achieve goals through influence.
• Ability to speak in front of large audiences and facilitate large, multi-day ceremonies
• Skilled in conceptualizing creative solutions, documenting them, and presenting/selling them to senior management
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Extremely high level of analytical ability to measure the velocity, capacity, and value of teams’ contributions.
• Very high level of interpersonal skills to work effectively with others, motivate employees, and elicit work output in a team environment