Our client, one of the Big 4 Consulting Firms, is looking for a Salesforce Technical Writer to join their team in a remote capacity.
This role works directly with senior architects and developers to lead the documentation efforts for our technical teams who are supporting a global Salesforce implementation. Expected results for this role include integration documentation, API documentation, technical-facing solution documentation, “how to work with the technical team” guides, etc.
- Writing technical documentation, including integration documentation, API documentation, technical-facing solution documentation, “how to work with the technical team” guides, etc.
- Helping create and maintain a document plan and process methodology for technical documentation and the appropriate review and update of current documentation.
- Sharing and contributing in meetings and new ideas to the team/project.
- Working under the direction of a technical writing manager and across a large team in a collaborative style.
- Experience with Salesforce. Certification preferred.
- Some exposure with software integration and API documentation.
- Deep knowledge and understanding of how to produce technical documentation for technical purposes (API, Integration Instructions, Perm Sets, etc.)
- Proven ability to work with a diverse team, including other technical writers and a diverse and international support staff.
- At least 4 years’ experience in Technical Documentation with large global organizations.
- Strong skills using MS Word, Google Docs
- Understanding of Visio as well as graphic manipulation (esp. Snagit) is a plus
- Strong communication skills in all areas: verbal, written and presentation skills
- Undergraduate Degree (e.g., BS, BA) preferred.
- Critical that all candidates possess the technical skills that match the job description, which includes outstanding overall communications skills. This candidate does not need to be in Tampa; prefer EST or CST but will consider all qualified resumes.
- It is critical this candidate is a self starter, has Salesforce experience/knowledge and has the ability to work well in a team environment.