Location: Tysons, Virginia
Hybrid Schedule: 3 days in office in Tysons, VA
(No Corp to Corp at this time)
8+ Years of Technical Project Management & Salesforce experience desired!
This person will need to:
- Drive Agile development of a project roadmap, establish project milestones, and implement metrics to track progress, while bringing people together to make a tangible difference.
- Track day to day management of the project, schedules, risks/issues/actions/decision, and reports status weekly.
- Project mange the reoccurring, triggered and message Centre (10) Campaigns from Adobe to Salesforce Marketing Cloud (SFMC). Will need to track the migration of the existing engagement data, reports, dashboard which is stored in Adobe to SFMC
- Ensure bottlenecks and issues are carefully mitigated and resolved with the implementation partner team to stay on track
- Establish and drive regular steering committee meetings with teams, and work alongside the implementation partner.
- In addition to weekly project management, be able to deliver in a summarized, executive level
- Articulate project health, progress, financials, quality assurance, and technical direction
- Candidate needs to have deep expertise with Salesforce marketing cloud and understands Adobe Campaign or other email systems (e.g., HubSpot marketing hub, Adobe experience cloud. Litmus, oracle cloud, constant contact advanced automation)
- Deep Experience with Agile and Scrum methodologies and the software development life cycle
- Experience with presenting to key project stakeholders
- Experience with supporting a project budget and keeping track