*Must be US GC or US Citizen
*Cannot Sponsor. Cannot do C2C.
*Fully Remote. EST Hours
Our client, a Big 4 Consulting firm is currently seeking for a Datorama Business Analyst to join their Marketing Solutions team. This person will be the sole functional analyst for the Datorama team (recently renamed “Marketing Intelligence”) and will be able to call on the larger Marketing team for help and support.
We are not looking for a person with past Marketing Cloud experience. The candidate, however, MUST have past experience with either Datorama or a similar Marketing analytics tool (Adobe analytics, Google analytics, etc). The ideal candidate will be a senior business analyst with great communication skills both written and spoken, and solid technical knowledge of Datorama or a similar system.
We are looking for a self-described “data nerd,” someone who really understands how to produce business insight based on the dataset at hand, and who is therefore able to provide functional and analytics recommendations for the business. This is a great opportunity for the right candidate to bring their analytics and/or Datorama expertise to bear as we further our integration with CRM, Marketing Cloud, and other solutions across our organization’s technical ecosystem.
The person will be joining a team managing a complex, multinational implementation of the Salesforce Marketing Cloud and related integrations. This role will be responsible for:
- Meeting with business stakeholders to understand business requirements, developing high quality design deliverables that clearly articulate the proposed solution, and providing Salesforce expertise and recommendations as needed during the requirement gathering process.
- Gathering approvals and signoffs on completed design, performing impact analysis of the changes as per the business requirements, presenting the technical solution to Architects and for transitioning the technical solution design to the development team for building the solution.
- Working directly with end users, as well as with technical, functional, and business-facing teams.
- Manage relationships and discussions with many groups across our distributed team.
The ideal candidate will in addition have strong interpersonal and collaborative skills, will be detail oriented and experienced in writing requirements, will have extensive experience with Salesforce CRM configuration, and will be able to operate in a high speed multi-stakeholder environment. Salesforce Marketing Cloud experience is a plus, but not required. Candidate must demonstrate past experience quickly learning a new system or technology, and a willingness to come up to speed quickly on Marketing Cloud.
- Experience in enterprise-level Salesforce projects using agile software development methodologies throughout the whole life cycle with repeated and demonstrable success
- Experience working with global, external, and virtual teams.
- Be a team player as demonstrated through a customer qualification of a large scale/enterprise implementation with multiple work streams.
- Have excellent oral and written communication, presenting, meeting facilitation, negotiation, decision making, and problem solving skills.
- Additional experience a plus (but not required):
- Datorama Consulting Partner Certification
- Salesforce Administrator certification, as well as certification in at least one of following domains: Sales or Service consultant
- Past experience navigating complex situations while applying policies and procedures to enable compliance across a large enterprise
- Capable of building and managing relationships across the business and other marketing functions;
- Understanding of both marketing and sales capabilities, including sales, marketing, brand and integrated content in a B2B context;
- Working knowledge of other marketing technologies including customer data platforms Education
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree – preferred in technology field, but not required
- 5+ years experience in software development life cycle
3+ years’ experience working in a marketing automation role, preferably in a B2B environment
#LI – Remote