Data Privacy Platform Product Implementation
Responsible for managing successful delivery of the installation, configuration, and testing of the Data Privacy Platform (SaaS), which utilizes the Securiti Data Controls Cloud (DCC). Work closely with the vendor and business units in the Chief Legal Office (CLO) and Product staff to understand the new product, define requirements/data specifications and process flows, and identify opportunities for streamlining and optimization existing processes. Acquire expertise in the new technology to fully leverage its capabilities and implementation patterns in conjunction with understanding the current products being used to support business processes.
Work closely with business units and the vendor to determine optimal configuration needs and to facilitate adoption of the new product. Operates in partnership with the business and the vendor to help ensure a successful product implementation with a subsequent key support role post-go-live. Ideal candidates will possess outstanding communication and collaboration skills; be a self-driven leader, highly organized, and detail-oriented; and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Build expertise in the product to obtain a deep understanding of its features and capabilities and how they would be leveraged to meet business goals.
- Analyze, understand, critique, and recommend solutions utilizing the vendor system and adjacent systems that meet business requirements, with consideration of security, integration, data, performance, complexity, and other factors.
- Analyze data specifications and logical data models and define data mappings and transformation rules to meet requirements.
- Lead data conversion activities to migrate data from current product into the new product. Become an expert in the business data.
- Define and assist in implementation of requirements for integrations with other products in the ecosystem within the scope of the effort.
- Build a comprehensive understanding of processes and/or systems and provide advanced level support for continued configuration needs of the product and operational environment.
- Provide detailed reviews, validation, and feedback of vendor deliverables (including documentation, designs, software, and data) for quality, accuracy, and completeness.
- Serve as the in-house technical subject matter expert on the product responsible for system maintenance and administration post-go-live including management of system issues and new requests, problem-solving, and leading the planning and coordination of new releases with affected parties.
- Bachelor's degree in a technical or analytical field such as computer science, computer/software engineering, or information systems, is required. At least seven (7) years of related experience is required.
- At least 3 years of experience working directly with the SaaS vendor in an engineering capacity on a third-party product implementation is required.
- At least 3 years of experience in installing, configuring, testing, and maintaining vendor products, application software, data, technology systems, and integrations is required.
- Proven track record of leadership skills for at least 3 years on an implementation project(s).
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, including presentation, facilitation, and negotiation skills, as well as strong interpersonal skills.
- Experience with development methodologies and writing functional and technical design specifications, as well using modern programming languages.
- Experience working within Agile frameworks is required.
- Experience translating data into quantifiable actions/deliverables is desired. Practical knowledge working with databases including query optimization, debugging, and database constructs is also desired.
- Experience developing, implementing, and using legal department technology solutions is desirable.