REMOTE Workday Architect
Location: Remote - Remote
Category: Software Engineering
Employment Type: Contract
Job ID: 15278
Date Added: 03/16/2023
- Must have 5-7 years as an active architect.
- Must have prior experience with Workday HCM, Talent Management, Recruiting and Security configuration.
- Must have strong communication, presentation and relationship building skills.
- Must have experience with iterative or agile software development methodologies.
- Must have strong understanding of cloud SaaS architecture principles and integration patterns.
- Must have working in a global/virtual team environment.
- Must have Workday Studio integration experience.
- Must have experience with Report as a Service.
- Must have experience with 3rd payroll integration.
- Must have experience with Workday connectors.
- Must have experience with Document Transformation & EIB.
- Must have experience with Workday API integration in both SOAP and REST.
- Nice to have Azure and .NET experience.
- Workday Certified Integration preferred.
- Solid understanding of security and data privacy standards, data governance and integration/development standards and best practices.
- Collaborative team environment.
- Opportunity for growth in a Big 4 Consulting Firm.
- Long term opportunity.
- Working on a Global Project.
- Providing cost estimate and work order of internal client projects.
- Interpreting and translating goals into technical specifications, delivering thought leadership of specific technologies and driving technology change.
- Leveraging business and domain acumen to interpret and translate architecture plans to business plans.
- Supervising and establishing delivery of project initiatives.
- Building trusting and influential relationships and engaging with vendors and third parties as appropriate.
- Collaborating with other Architects and Developers to provide technical design guidance to align with strategy and applicable technical standards.
- Working independently to evaluate and make strategic decisions that will address specific technology design needs.
- Mitigating the impact of technical design on security, performance and data privacy.
- Participating in application solutions including assisting with planning and architectural design, development, resolution of technical issues and application rationalization.
- This position is 100% remote.
- Open to EST, CST, PST, MST. Candidate must but willing to work EST hours.
#LI-AC1 #LI-Remote #Dice #Remote #INDIT