REMOTE!!!!! Our Big 4 Client is looking for remote UX Designers to join their team. MUST HAVE ENTERPRISE EXPERIENCE to be considered.
The UX Designer is responsible for product user experience design including UX research, wireframe and low/medium/high fidelity prototyping, etc. within digital products and across a variety of digital mediums (web, mobile, email, etc.)
UX Designer Required Skills:
- 3+ years of experience in roles aligned to UI/UX designs and methodology for enterprises
- Conceptualizing, designing, testing and refining product solutions that are based on customer and business needs
- Applying a customer-centric approach to designing products
- Assessing sites/product for usefulness, usability, accessibility, visual design, content, branding, and best practices primarily for the web
- Utilizing UI or UX design tools such as InVision, Sketch, Adobe Creative Suite, Figma etc. to depict the user experience in journey maps, flow diagrams, responsible web, data, visualization, mockups, and prototypes;
- Facilitating design/user testing sessions and delivering detailed analysis.
- Identifying and documenting meaningful patterns from user research and UX audit findings.
- Developing detailed, annotated wireframes depicting all elements on unique screen types, including content, functional, navigation, and interaction specifications.
- Working in agile team environments ensuring the customer’s needs and priorities are understood to solve the problems/opportunities ahead.
- Building effective teaming relationships.
- Possessing interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills.