REMOTE Sr Project Manager – Information Security
Our client, a leading hospitality organization, is seeking a talented Sr Project Manager to join their team. A successful candidate profile is someone with information security project management experience and a Scrum Master certification.
REMOTE Sr Project Manager – Information Security EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- 7+ years project management experience with demonstrated involvement in information technology projects
- 5+ years of project management experience leading large, matrix teams in a very dynamic environment
- Undergraduate degree, equivalent experience, or certification
- Scrum Master Certification or equivalent
- Experience managing tasks within Jira
- Graduate degree
- Project Management Certification
- Demonstrated proficiency in project management methodology and program management.
- Demonstrated ability to provide and clearly communicate status, actions, risks and put forth solutions.
- Demonstrated record of managing internal and external projects from inception to successful implementation.
- Demonstrated ability to work comfortably in a fast paced, often ambiguous and event driven environment.
- Solid understanding of current technologies with the ability to develop and deliver projects using leading edge technologies.
- Cybersecurity project management experience
- Ability to align change management strategies with project.
- Skilled in conceptualizing creative solutions, documenting them, and presenting/selling them to senior management.
- Highly developed oral and written communication skills.
- Extremely high level of analytical ability to resolve complex and difficult issues.
- Very high level of interpersonal skills to work effectively with others, motivate employees, and elicit work output in a team environment
REMOTE Sr Project Manager – Information Security Benefits
- Collaborative Team Environment
- Growth Opportunity
- Flexible Work Schedule
- Health Insurance/401K
REMOTE Sr Project Manager – Information Security JOB SUMMARY
Delivers Global Information Security projects on time, within budget, while meeting stakeholder expectations. Plans, directs and coordinates activities pertaining to the Global Information Security organization so that information security objectives are accomplished within prescribed timeframe and funding parameters. Shares responsibility for planning, directing, and coordinating activities pertaining to projects for the Global Information Security organization, monitors and verifies project goals are accomplished and in line with business objectives. Also, partners with leadership to ensure consistency of new project onboarding and engages with the appropriate leads to follow the project intake procedures.
- Drive multiple simultaneous information security projects from start to finish
- Direct the work of the project team, including other project managers, on a project-by-project basis.
- Identify and deploy resources required for projects.
- Provide cross-functional visibility into status, resourcing needs, granular requirements, dates and escalations for assigned projects.
- Function as escalation to project teams to resolve issues.
- Partner with GIS PMO Portfolio Mgmt for new project onboarding and governance processes.
MANAGING PROJECTS AND POLICIES
- Perform Information Security project planning, including identifying and developing project goals, strategy, staffing, scheduling, identifications or risks, contingency plans, allocation of available resources, and deliverables to meet the needs of the Global Information Security organization.
- Serve as a liaison with Global Information Security, and other departments as IT, Digital, Legal and Privacy, Various business functions etc.
- Identify and schedules project deliverables, milestones and required tasks.
- Develop high-level project requirements including cost estimates for a project.
- Direct, coordinate and report on activities of project personnel to monitor projects so that they progress on schedule and within budget.
- Create detailed work plans that identifies and sequences the activities needed to successfully complete assigned project(s).
- Review the project schedule with stakeholders who will be affected by project activities, revising the schedule as necessary.
- Prepare and review status reports based on input from project personnel and modify schedules and project plans as required.
- Develop a risk management strategy, ensuring identification of project risks and creation of risk register for the project with Project Team, manage the register on an on-going basis.
- Develop and deliver all required project management deliverables including, progress reports, change requests, meeting notes and presentations, as required.
- Effectively communicate with team members and stakeholders in a timely and clear fashion.
- Manage and appropriately escalate delivery impediments, risks, issues, and changes associated with assigned projects. Informs the appropriate team members of project status and related issues.
- Manage scope throughout project duration, maintaining accurate program estimates, timelines, project plans, and status reports.
- Provide data for regular program/portfolio reviews, ensure relevant and timely communication around projects to relevant stakeholders and ascertain that project planning information is accurate and up to date in corporate systems used to manage and report progress.