REMOTE PAM Engineer
Location: Remote - Remote
Employment Type: Contract
Job ID: 15240
Date Added: 03/08/2023
- **To be considered, candidates MUST SIT in one of the following states: Arizona, Florida, Idaho, Minnesota, Montana, North Carolina, North Dakota, Pennsylvania, South Dakota, Utah, Virginia, Wisconsin**
- Must have a minimum year(s) of 3 years of experience with Linux system administration or DevOps experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s Degree.
- Must have strong Linux experience (RHEL, CentOS).
- Must have at least 5-7 years of working knowledge and experience with Terraform.
- Must have experience using at least one of the 3 major cloud systems. (AWS, Azure, GCP).
- Must have Identity & Access management (IAM) hands-on experience in Privileged Access Management (PAM) solution design and implementation.
- Must have in-depth knowledge and experience with CyberArk PAM, HashiCorp Vault, Microsoft AD and SSH.
- Must have experience administering Linux OS to include network and software application configuration.
- Must have experience configuring continuous integration within a development environment using tools such as Jenkins, Puppet, Chef, Git and Nexus.
- Must have experience automating repetitive development, operations and deployment tasks.
- Must have experience documenting systems and networks, refining requirements, self-identify solutions and communicate to the team.
- Must have experience managing databases, including database design, creation, manipulation and query.
- Must have experience utilizing enterprise tools (such as BPM or ESB tools) for orchestration of services and workflows, as well as messaging queues (e.g., RabbitMQ).
- Collaborative team environment.
- Opportunity for growth in a Big 4 Consulting Firm.
- Long term opportunity.
- Working on a Global Project.
- Working with various data stores to include SQL, NO-SQL and distributed filesystem storage.
- Experimenting with Big Data tools and open-source technologies as well as researching 3rd party technologies.
- Participating in release planning.
- Maintaining and assuring uptime of containerized applications in hosted environments.
- Monitoring service trends to identify opportunities for improvements with existing frameworks, tools, and processes.
- Auditing and improving system metrics and alarms.
- This role is 100% remote.