REMOTE MEAN Stack Developer Requirements:
Demonstrates extensive-level abilities and/or proven record of success in the following areas of application development:
- Strong experience using NodeJS.
- Orchestrating Microservices to create business APIs and REST API design and creation.
- Implementing within APIM platform and knowledge of security models with hands on experience with API management platforms (MuleSoft, Apigee, Layer 7, Kong or others).
- Demonstrating experience with API testing including test automation, load and performance testing.
Managing and implementing SLA of highly available, robust and scalable API platform and platform sizing.
- Engaging with SSO and integrating with various enterprise IAM platforms and NoSQL database (Document DB, Cloud Datastore, MongoDB).
- Working with Source control using GIT, Azure DeVops.
- Testing Unit experience such as JUnit, nUnit.
- Implementing CI/CD pipelines and DevOps practices.
- Working with Cloud based platforms and services (Google Cloud Platform, MS Azure, AWS).
REMOTE MEAN Stack Developer Benefits:
- Collaborative team environment.
- Opportunity for growth in a Big 4 Consulting Firm.
- Long term opportunity.
- Working on a Global Project.
REMOTE MEAN Stack Developer Responsibilities:
Demonstrates extensive abilities and/or a proven record of success as a team leader in the following areas:
- Utilizing technical systems and solution architecture to translate business plans into application technical objectives.
- Serving as a trusted advisor to business stakeholders and relationship teams providing thought leadership to promote innovation and/or cost reduction.
- Working within established Software Development Lifecycles and methodologies including agile, scrum, iterative & waterfall to support the success of the organization.
- Learning rapidly and continuously taking advantage of new technologies, concepts and business models; demonstrated history of staying current in emerging technology trends.
- Displaying initiative and ability to develop applications in a self-directed and self-disciplined manner.
- Researching and evaluating emerging technologies and novel approaches to enhance business processes and/or create competitive advantage.
- Working collaboratively with other developers, including participating in code reviews.
- Communicating effectively both verbally and written with project team members.
- Robust analytic thinking skills with the ability to identify, debug, and resolve technical issues.
- Collaborating with multidisciplinary teams in resolving complex technical issues: providing design guidance that follows the enterprise architecture vision and adheres to application technology guidelines; and understanding and mitigating the impact of technical design to security, performance and data privacy.
- Demonstrating significant contributions to deliver solutions within an Agile methodology, while establishing quality, timeliness and adherence to good architectural practice and guidelines.
- Designing, improving and integrating business processes across disparate systems.
- Participating in design standards work streams up through ratification in the governance process, working with multi-territory representatives and technical architects.
REMOTE MEAN Stack Developer Additional Information:
- This role is 100% remote.