Our Big Four client is looking for an Instructional Designer to join their Digital Design team REMOTELY. Must have previous CORPORATE instructional design experience to be considered.
The Digital Design and Development team combines aspects of design, project management and development, with specialization in digital learning approaches. Designs learning solutions, leveraging the overall learning blueprint and/or manages solution through the production cycle; maintains detailed project plans; drives content development and manages the build of the learning solutions; defines and executes the evaluation and data collection strategy; submits and maintains required compliance documentation.
Core Skill Set and Background Requirements:
- 3-7 years of corporate instructional design experience
- Experience in a professional services firm or equivalent
- Previous experience using digital authoring tools (Articulate, Adobe Captivate, Branchtrack, Gomo, etc.) in a professional capacity
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft applications, Google platform cloud-based tools
- Client service mindset
- Ability to manage multiple priorities
- Strong presence and communication skills
- Self-sufficient with strong initiative and willingness to learn
- Ability and experience in managing people
- Strong analytical skills
- Experience relevant to specific to role
- Bachelor degree or equiv experience preferred
- Instructional design and project management for digital solutions;
- Adult learning theory, digital production processes, and digital learning design in both formal and informal learning environments and the linkage between design and learning evaluation/assessment;
- Digital learning platforms, tools and systems, designing and leading for major educational technologies including self-study, mobile learning and tools, microlearning/nano-learning, simulations, extended digital learning paths, job aides, interactive pdfs, videos and animations, electronic performance support, etc., and the applicable development processes/timelines and appropriate uses of these technologies; and,
- Regulatory environments and compliance standards, and how they apply to digital delivery formats, including those applicable to Quality Assurance Standards (self-studies, nano-learns, hybrid learning).
- Ability to build strong relationships with SMEs and stakeholders;
- Working in a software development and/or learning technology development environment;
- Developing and managing project plans; ensuring digital learning solutions will meet business needs;
- Leveraging demonstrated project management skills and simultaneously overseeing multiple projects and optimizing project resources;
- Linking digital design, evaluation, learning assessment, and production management on complex projects;
- Consulting in highly ambiguous environments and collaborating through use of effective oral and written communication skills; and,
- Leading a team of creative professionals in the timely completion of assigned projects to established levels of quality; driving accountability and providing coaching and guidance throughout.
- Work may be done in a virtual environment
- This role may require travel 10-20% of the time
- Travel could be either local or out of town to attend project meetings or occasional remote productions