REMOTE Data Analyst
REMOTE Data Analyst Requirements:
- Undergraduate degree (e.g., BA, BSc).
- Tools and systems: Power automate, Power BI, Microsoft suite of tools including Flow, Power point, Microsoft teams, Word, Excel, Outlook and one drive/Microsoft 365.
- Experience of working as a Business Analyst within complex project environments across multiple applications.
- Good technical understanding of Business Analysis frameworks, value cycles, business processes, business requirements and UAT methodologies.
- Exceptional technical writing skills.
- Has a curious nature and takes a proactive approach to telling a story with data insights.
- Ability to communicate complex data in a simple, actionable way.
- Ability to visualize data in the most effective way possible for a given project or study.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Familiarity and experience with data management tools; Pendo, Google analytics, Abode analytics.
- Ability to work independently and with team members from different backgrounds.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to develop the approach to translate this into actionable insights.
- Ability to interpret data (from primary and secondary research), formulate reports and make recommendations segmented and customized for our stakeholders.
REMOTE Data Analyst Benefits:
- Collaborative team environment
- Opportunity for growth in a Big 4 Consulting Firm
- Long term opportunity
- Working on a Global Project
REMOTE Data Analyst Responsibilities:
- Collecting data through means such as analyzing business results or by setting up and managing new studies.
- Transferring data into a new format to make it more appropriate for analysis.
- Creating new, experimental frameworks to collect data.
- Building tools to automate data collection.
- Searching through large data sets for usable information across multiple applications.
- Creating reports and presentations for business uses.
- Correlating similar data to find actionable results.
- Work with data analyst on researching certain data figures in relation to site overlays and guides.
- Identify recurring issues or potential business opportunities.
REMOTE Data Analyst Additional Information:
Our Big 4 Client is seeking data analyst to join our team remotely to provide meaningful insights across multiple global applications to aid and support stakeholders in strategic decision making to increase ROI, improve current business operations/processes, support feature decommission and investment as well as create and provide data models and meaningful visualizations that create transparency of trends to fuel technical design and strategic roadmap planning for future initiatives. We are particularly keen to attract people with experience from across multiple sectors such as financial services, technology and IT.
#LI-SM3 #LI-Remote #Dice #Remote