Desire candidate with strong leadership skills and experience supporting technical teams delivering technical solutions on complex IT projects in a highly matrixed agile organization. Projects may involve formal proof of concept testing, IT security network infrastructure, data and/or database encryption and /or products selection and implementation; IT security risks assessments and remediation activities efforts ; and IT software system product development and integration deliveries.
- Agile certification.
- Advanced skill in project management to include establishing and leading project teams; managing timelines/deadlines/resources; ensuring successful project implementation.
- Experience in IT resource allocation and management.
- Significant experience of self-activation, working independently.
- Significant experience working and participating in cross–functional, multi–dimensional teams and projects.
- Significant experience in managing multiple priorities independently and/or in a team environment to achieve goals.
- Advanced presentation skills with essential executive presence.
- Significant experience in leading, guiding and coaching professional staff.
- Experience in vendor engagement related to project delivery.
- Advanced skill building effective relationships through rapport, trust, diplomacy, and tact.
- Advanced research, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
- Advanced skill using innovative thinking to solve problems and facilitate the decision-making process.
- Advanced organizational, planning and time management skills.
- Advanced skill exercising initiative and using good judgment to make sound decisions.
- Advanced skill communicating with all levels within an organization.
- Advanced skill resolving conflicting requests and meeting changing requirements.
- Advanced word processing, spreadsheet, and presentation software skills.
- Project Management Professional, Scrum Master, or other project management-related certification.
- Identify, communicate, and resolve technical, tactical, and operational project issues and risks.
- Exhibit intellectual agility and interpersonal flexibility to reassess, reflect and shift thinking as projects or strategic direction changes.
- Facilitate project team and client meetings for the resolution of project related issues.
- Ensure effective management of projects from inception through implementation.
- Adhere to project management best practices by following the policies, procedures and methodologies established within the Systems Development Life Cycle.
- Prepare and deliver status reports regarding project milestones, deliverables, dependencies, risks, and issues to management and stakeholders.
- Oversee project progress to ensure project documentation and schedules follow previously agreed requirements and standards.
- Communicate project plan, changes, direction, approach, and priorities based on changing business requirements, circumstances, new information and/or budget considerations to stakeholders.
- Full life–cycle project/workstream management.
- Facilitate creation/finalization of project plan, scope, schedule, cost, and communications to ensure that vendor meets or exceeds their contractual obligations by delivering quality products/services on time and within cost structure.
- Manage all financial management aspects of vendor delivery and provide feedback on vendor performance.
- Ensure successful project implementation.
- Manage project-level risks, issues, dependencies, and change management.
- Take a proactive leadership role in the project, partnering with business partners to drive a project to completion.