Serving in a supporting capacity, the Program Manager’s primary responsibility centers around helping develop the process to responsibly delete data from the Lake, in alignment with RIM retention requirements and applicable regulations. In parallel, the Program Manager may work with the Product Manager to define testing and validation framework which will provide programmatic evidence of accurate deletion; the evidence provided should be suitable for submission to regulatory review as an output of the deletion activities. The program manager will coordinate across multiple teams, to include but not limited to EDG&P, ISD EDIM, and ML Ops, compiling information and examples from the teams. An additional role for this program manager would be to assist with presentation materials and communicating program status and deliverables. The program manager may also assist in working to consolidate team ADO boards and designing how to track KPIs for analytics outputs and deliverables.
Project / Program Management Skills :
• Cross functional program / project management
• SAFe, Agile Project Management Experience
Role specific experience / skills :
• Previous experience with enterprise Records and Information Management in Financial Industry
• Previous experience with document and information retention in Financial Industry
• Previous experience collaborating with IT, Data Governance and Risk teams in Financial Industry