- Supports delivery of projects on time, within budget, while meeting expectations.
- Plans, directs, and coordinates activities pertaining to technology and business unit projects, on an enterprise level with multiple releases and work streams. Verifies project goals are accomplished and in line with business objectives.
- Responsible for supporting the team that develops and carries out internal information technology projects.
- Shares responsibility for planning, directing, and coordinating activities pertaining to technology projects for a given business unit.
- Works with design, product, and leadership to align on the problem to be solved for each feature and story.
- Writes well-formed stories aligned with the product strategy, ensures stories are executed according to product expectations, and accepts stories that meet the definition of done criteria .
- Prioritizes the backlog according to the guidance of the Product Manager.
- Directs the work of project team on a project-by-project basis.
- Serves as liaison with business unit, Plan and Run teams.
- Develops high-level business requirements including cost estimate for a project to determine whether the project is justified.
- Identifies and schedules project deliverables, milestones, and required tasks.
- Directs and coordinates activities of project personnel to monitor project(s) so that they progress on schedule and within budget.
- Establishes standards and procedures for project reporting and documentation.
- Reviews status reports prepared by project personnel and modifies schedules and plans as required.
- Informs the appropriate team members of project status and related issues.
- Interfaces with vendor(s) for programs under direct control.
- Manages project risks.
- Develops and tracks business case, including total process cost.
Education and Experience Required:
- 3+ years’ experience in information technology product or project management across diverse application areas and technologies.
- 4+ years’ experience in working with agile/scrum teams and implementing enterprise application packages in distributed environments.
- Undergraduate degree, equivalent experience, or certification.
- Scrum/Agile Certification
- Demonstrated record of managing internal and external mobile app projects from inception to successful implementation.
- Solid understanding of current technologies with the ability to develop and deliver projects using leading edge technologies.
- Ability to align change management strategies with project.
- Skilled in conceptualizing creative solutions, documenting them, and presenting/selling them to senior management.
- Highly developed oral and written communication skills.
- Extremely high level of analytical ability to resolve complex and difficult issues.
- Very high level of interpersonal skills to work effectively with others, motivate employees, and elicit work output in a team environment.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams engineering, design, success, and support.
- Provide project management and business analysis support in an agile development environment.