Who we are:
Tential is a solutions provider specializing in IT and customer experience. Our three primary offerings are IT professional services, IT Workforce Solutions, and RPO for service roles. We determine our client’s team needs and build customized purpose-built solutions to take on emerging opportunities and everyday challenges. Tential comes through when it counts, guiding resource strategies from discovery to delivery with speed and confidence. Stronger teams mean better outcomes, and our IT and professional network is the heart and soul of our business. Breathe new life into big projects and ambitious goals with Tential.
The Payroll Administrator will partner with the Payroll/HR team to collect and review timekeeping information and ensure paychecks that are issued correctly and on time. You will be responsible for compiling and recording payroll data which will include (but not limited to), employee’s time worked, expenses, paid time off, commissions, wages and deductions. This role is responsible for duties in both electronic and physical personnel file management, inputting HR and pay data into various software modules and reporting vehicles. The Payroll Administrator will also be a part of the onboarding processes in partnership with other members of the HR team. This role reports to the HR Director.
What you will be doing:
- Enter and maintain payroll information (i.e., onboarding, electronic files, insurance, benefits, etc.)
- Compile hours, expenses for employees and consultants from multiple systems to process our weekly payroll while ensuring accuracy
- Compile weekly commissions and overtime data for reporting purposes
- Monitor PTO (Paid Time Off) and (PSL) Paid Sick Leave balances for external consultants to provide liability reporting for the management team
- Complete New Hire set up in our Paylocity (our HRIS system), process changes and terminations as needed
- Update and review consultant employee folders monthly
- Perform ad hoc payroll reporting as needed basis
- Participate in other HR-related projects as need/assigned
What you will need to be successful:
- Bachelor’s degree is required
- 2+ year payroll experience is preferred
- Familiarity with payroll laws, taxes, and pay procedures, processes, and overall compliance
- Possess the ability to actively listen to answering employee questions and/or escalate for additional assistance
- Proficient in MS Office Applications such as Word, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- Detail oriented and meticulous with the quality of your work. You care about the details and ensure sure things are done right.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment and enjoy it!
- Team oriented and possess a willingness to ‘roll up your sleeves’ to help out the greater team
- Possess a customer service mentality and a passion for helping others
- Initiative-taker who can multi-task and takes ownership
- Strong organization and attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are essential
- Flexibility to work overtime/weekends (as needed) based on the business need
- Paylocity payroll system experience preferred
Why work at Tential?
At Tential, our success is derived from our team's commitment to customer satisfaction and industry leadership. These core values shape how we do business, collaborate with our teams, and support our clients. Do the following questions describe you?
- Does working in a team-based atmosphere that is super charged by energy and creativity important to you?
- When you see a challenge, do you see the opportunity to create a solution?
- Do you love working in a fast-paced environment that is focused on exceeding client expectations?
- Are you comfortable managing multiple priorities, organizing your time and meeting deadlines?
- Is working at an industry leader in one of the fastest growing privately held companies appeal to you?
- If you answered "yes" to the above questions, this may be the right place for you!
What is in it for you?
- Competitive base salary and incentive programs
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Company-Paid Life Insurance/AD&D
- 17 Days of PTO (increases with years of service)
- 5 Days of Annual Paid Sick Leave
- 8 Company-Paid holidays,
- 2 VTO Days (Volunteering Time off)
- 3 Personal Days to take as you like!
- Company Paid Long and Short-Term Disability
- Discounts for Parking or Metro/Pre-tax Transit
- 401(k) Plan and retirement education
- Educational incentives after defined tenure
- And other great benefits!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace.
#HRF #RPO #LI-NL1