Remote Patient Support Center Representative – Requirements
- Prior experience taking calls in a high-volume call center.
- Recent experience in assisting customers with questions pertaining to health care providers and prescriptions.
- Ability to quickly address customer issues or escalate to the appropriate resolving teams.
- Function as a team player to help as an effective member of the team.
- Ability to multitask in a fast paced, high-stress environment.
- Must be flexible for occasional shift changes or modifications.
Patient Support Center Representative – Company Benefits
- Long-term opportunity with a great chance of being hired permanently.
- Incredible company culture with great growth opportunities.
- 100% Remote.
- Paid training.
Patient Support Center Representative – Job Description
Our client, a national Healthcare Services Provider, is currently hiring several individuals to work in their customer support division. Patience Support Center Representatives function as a patient advocate to help resolve patient issues pertaining to claims, benefits referrals, physicians, and access. This position is 100% remote and also assists with patient education and ensures that required services are delivered to patients. Daily, Patient Support Center Representatives are expected to:
- Answer approximately 60 to 80 inbound customer calls to address inquiries and concerns from members within set productivity guidelines.
- Serve as the liaison between the patients and other department sites.
- Assist new or potential members in the choice of preferred care providers and supply general information about the medical group.
- Provide services to internal and external customers involving the exchange of complex and sensitive information while acting as patient advocate. (HIPPA Guidelines).
- Page clinicians and assist Telehealth Nurses as necessary (e.g., arranging DME, transportation and HH).
- Utilize internal systems to resolve customer needs such as appointments, authorizations, claims, invoices, eligibility, benefits, appeals, TARs.
- Translate oral information into concise and accurate written documentation per guidelines.
- Data enter PCP changes into the system and processes paperwork, as necessary.
- Use, protect, and disclose patients’ protected health information (PHI) only in accordance with Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) standards.
- Recognize financial, medical, and legal risks based on data collected during customer interactions and follows appropriate procedures.
#LI-BA1 #LI-REMOTE #REMOTE #RTE4IND