Fully remote Patient Support position with our Highly regarded client! 6 Weeks of paid training, multiple shift options and the opportunity to be a permanent employee with full benefits.
Overview OF Patient Support Center Representative:
Responsible for acting as a patient advocate to help resolve patient issues pertaining to claims, benefits referrals, physicians and access. Assists with patient education and ensures that required services are delivered to patients. Serves as a liaison between the patient and other department sites. Assists other Patient Support Center Representatives and Supervisors with daily paperwork load as needed to resolve and/or document patient issues.
- Looking for someone who is committed to superior customer service, including quality, care and concern with each and every internal and external customer.
- Provides services to internal and external customers involving the exchange of complex and sensitive information while acting as patient advocate. (HIPPA Guidelines) .
- Recognizes financial, medical and legal risks based on data collected during customer interactions and follows appropriate procedures.
- Answers customer calls to address inquiries and concerns within set productivity guidelines. Accesses Language Line for non-English patients as needed.
- Resolves a wide variety of customer service issues.
- Utilizes internal systems to resolve customer needs such as appointments, authorizations, claims, invoices, eligibility, benefits, appeals, TARs.
- Utilizes resource center and relevant websites.
- Translates oral information into concise and accurate written documentation per guidelines.
- Assists new or potential members in the choice of PCP and supplies general information about medical group.
- Pages clinicians and assists Telehealth Nurses as necessary (e.g., arranging DME, transportation and HH).
- Data enters PCP changes into the system and processes paperwork as necessary.
- Completes end-of-shift report and communicates information to the next shift operations.
- Accesses language line for non-English patients as needed.
- Understands the roles and responsibilities of multiple internal departments.
- Manages own work queues within set productivity guidelines.
- Demonstrates customer service-oriented behavior at all times.
- Uses, protects, and discloses patients’ protected health information (PHI) only in accordance with Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) standards.
- Performs additional duties as assigned.
#LI-BA1 #RPO #REMOTE #LI-REMOTE #ZR