Oracle Guided Learning (OGL) Content Developer– Fusion Financial Engineer
To support and/or develop employee facing simulated/computer based guided learning software applications and tools. This role involves creating interactive and user-friendly training materials and applications to assist end-users in maximizing their Oracle Fusion Financials utilization. Design, build and maintain continuous system administration and implementation of user-centered design strategies and solutions for all levels of system users. Serve as liaison and/or subject matter expert for the Financials’ systems and applications.
- Be part of a team that works with the development and integration of Oracle Cloud Fusion Financials with respect to application/enterprise.
- Create, revise, and manage content in Oracle Guided Learning (OGL) that is clear/concise, and effectively lead users through processes within various Oracle Fusion Financial modules.
- Prepare, review, revise and maintain Oracle Guided Learning guides, smart tips and beacons, messages, tasks, mobile guides, and other Oracle Guided Learning related functions
- Work with technical and non-technical team members and stakeholders at different levels within NFCU
- Gather information from technical and non-technical Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) to develop, organize, and write procedures on Oracle Guided Learning and other curriculum for courses and materials for use by NFCU Fusion Financial users.
- Create and organize Oracle Guided Learning architecture and generate innovative ideas for the use of Oracle Guided Learning functions.
- Develop and maintain templates for Oracle Guided Learning, ensuring consistency to meet and exceed the NFCU standards and expectations.
- Determine the most effective presentation methods for optimal learning comprehension by considering the target audience for the various functions Oracle Guided Learning provides or analyze the user experience by evaluating the experiences end-to-end, seeking out opportunities for improvement. Define user experience strategies and goals and oversees research initiatives
- Complete revisions of all material related to software updates, changes in processes, and ensure all Oracle Guided Learning material is relevant and current.
- Test and validate OGL (Oracle Guided Learning) artifacts, smart tips and beacons based on Oracle best practice recommendations.
- Document the guided learning development process, including design decisions, best practices, and maintenance procedures.
- Work with Technology Product Analysts and Scrum Master to ensure Project Backlog Items (PBIs) are documented and maintained in Azure DevOps (ADO) tool.
Qualifications and Education Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Education or Instructional Design or related field and 3-5 years of related experience
- Expert at Oracle Guided Learning using Oracle Fusion Financials
- Certification in Oracle Guided Learning
- Comprehensive knowledge of MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, or other comparable authoring tool, video, and audio recording/editing software
- Strong ability to work with technical, business, and other team members and stakeholders.
- Comprehensive knowledge using infographics such as diagrams, screenshots, charts, workflows, and graphics
- Strong ability to follow verbal directions and produce deliverables in a quick turn-around environment
- Digital Adoption Platform (DAP) experience will be a must
- Evaluate and optimize OGL to improve efficiency and accuracy.
- Identify bottlenecks and streamline processes in OGL
- Identify opportunities to effectively mitigate risk and improve performance and functionality using OGL
- Experience with e-learning development tools such as Oracle User Productivity Kit (UPK)
- Knowledge and understanding of the end-to-end IT process, including architecture, design & engineering, implementation, and operations
- Troubleshooting skills and ability to identify root causes of issues and provide solutions
- Self-motivated and proactive, able to learn quickly and apply new concepts, tools, and applications
- Advanced problem solving, collaboration, critical thinking, team building, and presentation skills
- Expert verbal, interpersonal and written communication skills
- Strong ability to work with a cross-functional team, and general knowledge of project management
- Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field
- Experience with Learning Management Systems (LMS) and e-Learning standards (SCROM, AICC)
- Knowledge and/or understanding of Finance or Accounting (desired)
- Knowledge of banking/financial industry trends, products, and services (desired)
- Knowledge of Navy Federal products, services, programs, policies, and procedures (desired)
- Experience with some of the following modules in Oracle Fusion Financials: Accounts Payable, General Ledger, Fixed Asset, Project Costing, Cash Management, and Risk Management (desired)