Oracle Cloud Fusion Financials Workflow Engineer
- Location Required- MUST be local to EITHER Vienna, VA (HQ), Winchester, VA, OR, Pensacola, FL because this is a HYBRID role requiring onsite work 1 day per week, 2 starting early 2024. likely in April 2024.
- Duration: Contract (3 months initially) will extend beyond that.
The Oracle Cloud Fusion Financials Engineer is responsible for understanding business requirements, abstracting them, and designing adaptable, scalable, and robust solutions within Oracle Fusion Financials. This role involves providing technical solutions for implementing Oracle Cloud Fusion Financials, ensuring feasibility through coding or piloting in key modules, and employing agile, innovative strategies to address business challenges. Candidates will engage in highly complex projects, leveraging technical expertise in Oracle cloud architecture and the technology stack. Collaboration across various product teams on multiple projects is an essential aspect of this role.
- Collaborate in the development and integration of Oracle Cloud Fusion Financials across multiple ongoing projects, working closely with enterprise and solution architects while aligning with current strategies.
- Perform systems analysis, design, development, workflow rules configuration, integration, enhancement, and deployment. Provide application support for various applications.
- Take charge of workflow-related tasks including identification, design, configuration, implementation, testing, deployment, and documentation/management of workflow processes.
- Evaluate and optimize existing workflows to enhance efficiency and accuracy in financial processes. Identify and streamline workflow bottlenecks.
- Integrate Oracle Fusion Financials workflows with other models and applications as necessary.
- Hands-on configuration of modules within Oracle ERP Fusion Financials.
- Manage the deployment of new modules, upgrades, and fixes. Develop or modify software application modules/systems using disciplined development processes.
- Implement integration plans, working closely with testing teams in the integration testing process.
- Research, evaluate, recommend, and implement IT solutions aligned with business needs and objectives.
- Utilize holistic knowledge of the IT ecosystem to plan the building and integration of new systems.
- Install, maintain, and configure infrastructure applications. Review and ensure solutions align with customer objectives and industry best practices.
- Provide technical direction, leadership, coaching, and mentoring to other engineers.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field, or equivalent education and experience.
- Extensive experience with Oracle Applications, particularly Oracle Cloud Fusion Financials, Oracle Integration Cloud, and Cloud Infrastructure/Solutions.
- Proficient in creating complex workflow rules within multiple modules in Oracle Fusion Financials.
- Hands-on experience with Oracle or MS SQL and Agile software development practices (SAFe, Scrum, JIRA, Peer Review, Git, CI/CD).
- Solid understanding of the development lifecycle, including design, development, testing, and support of web applications.
- Thorough knowledge of engineering principles, practices, and theories to solve complex problems and perform sophisticated analyses.
- Proficiency in troubleshooting and providing solutions for root causes of issues.
- Proactive, quick learner with the ability to apply new concepts, tools, and applications.
- Strong problem-solving, collaboration, critical thinking, team building, and presentation skills.
- Advanced verbal, interpersonal, and written communication skills.
- Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field.
- Some experience with private, public, and hybrid cloud infrastructure (e.g., Azure, AWS, Google Cloud, etc.).
- Knowledge or understanding of Finance, Accounting, banking/financial industry trends is beneficial.
- Technical certifications for Oracle Cloud Applications and Oracle Cloud Infrastructure.
• Degree in Business, Computer Science or other related field;
• At least 5+ years of experience in a related field (product management practices, system requirements, etc.)
• Understand ERP applications.
• Knowledge of cloud architecture.
• Knowledge of Oracle Fusion Financial application business processes.
• Knowledge of approval work-flows.
• Knowledge on Integration technologies.
• Expert skill maintaining accuracy with attention to detail and meeting deadlines
• Extensive experience in IT solution creation and delivery with increased business intelligence
• Expert research, analytical, and problem solving skills
• Advanced organizational, planning and time management skills
• Expert skill communicating with all levels within an organization
• Extensive experience in working and participating in cross-functional, multi-dimensional teams and projects
• Advanced skill presenting findings, conclusions, alternatives and information clearly and concisely
• Advanced relationship building, negotiation and facilitation skills
• Expert skill exercising initiative and using good judgment to make sound decisions
• Advanced verbal and written communication skills
• Expert skill analyzing and organizing problems or work processes for technical solutions
• Ability to work independently and in a team environment
• Extensive experience in translating business requirements into technical solutions
• Desired – Knowledge of Navy Federal’s services, products and functions
• Desired – Experience working in an IT environment
• Desired – Knowledge of Navy Federal business processes and applications