Global Salesforce Team – Operations Support Engineer/Administrator (Tooling)
Our client, a Big 4 Consulting firm is currently seeking an Operation Support Engineer/Salesforce Admin to join their Global Salesforce team.
This role is a tools administrator position that requires familiarity or proficiency with Salesforce administration, related/unrelated tools/products, any DevOps tools and a high level knowledge of network and security protocols. Person in this role will act as an administrator handling configurations, governance and support.
- Salesforce Administration
- High level understanding of environment maintenance tasks such as managing admin access, governance, compliance, managing sandboxes, Single Sign On configuration (OpenAM), Certificate & Key Management, License Management, understanding of general salesforce setup, workflows, validation rules, triggers, field updates, page layouts, record types, formula fields, report types, dashboards, ANT deployment and Change sets etc.
- Proficiency with Data Loader and Workbench tool is necessary.
- Any development background or scripting experience is a plus.
- Tools administration
- Familiarity or proficiency with tools like Azure DevOps (VSTS), GIT, SFDX, Jira, VSCode, sonarQube, Panaya, Prodly, OwnBackup etc. The candidate should have the ability to quickly learn new tools, administer, manage access controls, handle governance and support. General knowledge of network and security protocols is essential.
- Salesforce apps
- Experience or familiarity with below is a big plus:
- Exposure to Apex, Visualforce development, Salesforce DX, Python etc.
- Marketing Cloud, Social Studio
- Salesforce communities Understand management of source code for branch,merge, code conflict resolution strategy, configuration data management, versioning.
- Experience with ANT, change set deployments
- Skill Sets
- Strong time management skills. Attention to detail
- Strong GSuite/MS office skill sets.
- Demonstrated ability to handle and prioritize simultaneous requests
- Analytical thinker with strong problem-solving skills
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels
- Positive attitude and willing to work outside normal hours to troubleshoot high priority issues when needed
- Salesforce Administrator or Advanced Administrator certification
- Any other related certifications