Mobile Product Owner
Location: Bethesda, Maryland - Remote
Employment Type: Contract To Hire
Job ID: 15460
Date Added: 05/22/2023
In support of the overall mobile growth strategy, this role will partner with key stakeholders and product, design, and engineering across the organization to define and own the mobile app roadmap and delivery for advancing upsell activities. The Product Manager will lead a cross-functional agile product team to activate against each aspect of that roadmap and strategy across both iOS and Android.
We’re seeking an experienced product owner to lead user-facing features that translate into user and business valuie and upsell experience. We’re looking for someone who takes initiative in an ambiguous environment to generate momentum and positive business outcomes.
The ideal candidate will bring a successful product ownership/management track record and relentlessly pushes to understand customer needs, balance user value with business value, and continually partner and prioritize in a complex and fast-paced environment. Additionally, the ideal candidate has an understanding of direct-to-consumer digital products, a collaborative team spirit, and a passion for delivering amazing experiences that consumers love.
- 3 – 5 years of Digital/Mobile Product Ownership/Management experience
- Experience managing either mobile products (Android and/or iOS) or B2C products
- Bachelor’s degree OR equivalent total years of experience and/or certification
- Experience leading cross-functional Agile teams and ability to influence and collaborate
- Strong analytical, organizational, and problem-solving skills
- Ability to interpret and translate data into key learnings and execution plans
- Ability to understand and navigate complex technical discussions, architectures, and solutions
- Familiarity with analytics platforms, such as Adobe Analytics / Omniture