Our client is a Business Process Outsourcing Company based in California. They're looking to add a Learning & Development Project Manager to their team on a REMOTE basis. What does it mean to be a part of our client's team?
Our client has helped more than 5,000 companies across a range of industries to optimize their back-office processes. At our client, we deliver Essential Business Services to organizations so that owners and leaders can focus on the core of their business while our client takes care of the rest. Our client's simple and intuitive technology and outsourcing solutions significantly reduce the administrative costs and time needed to perform FinOps, PeopleOps, and Risk “back-office” services. “And done” is our simple way to describe how we deliver high-quality, exceptional service to our clients.
We’re looking for motivated and goal-driven team members who can do what it takes to make a company great. The reward is an exciting, flexible, and creative environment with opportunities for professional and personal growth. As our name indicates, working with our client is taking the step on the ladder to long-term career growth and ultimately meeting your personal career goals.
– True contract to hire role that will convert (given performance aligns)
– $50/hr range depending on experience (LET'S CHAT!)
Learning and Development Manager
What You’ll Do:
The primary objective of the Learning and Development Manager role is to design and oversee all learning and development programs within the organization. Ultimately, you will help develop employees’ skills to improve the quality of work, productivity, and retention. This position reports to the VP of HR.
Day-to-Day Responsibilities include:
- Overseeing learning activities, curriculum, and resources
- Managing quarterly and annual training budgets
- Handling performance reviews and skills gap analyses to identify training needs per location, team, and individual
- Implementing coaching sessions and mentorship programs to establish a culture of continuous learning
- Crafting career plans
- Product Training Design
- Creating and delivering milestone learning programs and professional development based on business goals
- Evaluating the results of learning courses
- Recommending new training methods (including e-learning courses and game-based platforms)
What You’ll Bring:
- Minimum of 5+ years of experience in training and development leadership.
- Strong leadership, communication, and problem-solving skills.
- In-depth understanding of traditional and modern training methods (including workshops, simulations, e-learning, and coaching)
- Experience organizing training activities in a corporate environment.
- Hands-on experience with project management and budgeting
- Proficiency in Learning Management Systems (LMS)
- Multi-Unit location experience
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
- BS/MS in Human Resources, Learning and Development, Organizational Psychology, or relevant field.
- Ability to travel <20% within the United States
- Self-starting; able to take projects from the conceptual stage through to implementation This is a remote role that requires up to 20% travel annually.
Why You’ll Enjoy Working with our client:
As a full-time team member, they offer:
- An incredible amount of autonomy and the flexibility to work from anywhere (home, beach, mountains, space – really, anything goes)
- Base salary plus incentives
- A wide range of benefits, including medical, dental, 401k, STD, life, and an annual wellness stipend
- Home office reimbursement
- UNLIMITED PTO (that you are encouraged to use)