The Live Design and Development team combines aspects of Design, Project Management and Execution, with some specialization in Live learning approaches.
- Designs learning solutions, leveraging the overall learning blueprint and/or fast tracks solution directly to production;
- Develops detailed project plans; drives content development and builds the learning solutions;
- Defines and executes the evaluation and data collection strategy;
- Collects and maintains required compliance documentation.
Baseline Requirements :
- 1 year instructional design and PM experience
- Client service mindset, working knowledge of Google tools, and excel/sheets related skills (pivots, reporting),
- Systems thinker who can connect dots across multiple workstreams while not losing sight of required processes, details and the necessary attention to detail,
- Can manage multiple assignments and priorities.
- Experience working in or using an LMS and virtual technologies such as Zoom
- Demonstrates agility working in a fast-paced environment with lots of change, lots of stakeholders and very visible initiative.
- C-Suite Audience Experience preferred
- Understanding of learning solutions/methods including instructional design, learning objectives, major educational technologies (e.g. virtual classroom) and adult learning theory
- Displaying and continuously developing project management and instructional design skills, business contexts and learning needs of a C-suite audience and the impact on business.
- Meeting stakeholder expectations; providing candid, meaningful feedback in a timely manner;
- Supporting team members with design, development and coordination of their learning courses and stakeholders;
- Working independently and prioritizing time to complete project tasks/deliverables within established project timeframes;
- Collaborating across the organization and with external vendors to meet client expectations, learning objectives, and implementation requirements to create an effective learning environment.
- Process development and on-going ownership of high volume speaker management (research, get approval, coordinate prep calls, managing logistics, liaise with vendors and internal parties, etc)
- Understanding business contexts and learning needs of a C-suite audience; prior knowledge/experience in a relevant area desirable, though not required; and,
- Managing multiple priorities and pro-actively troubleshooting and problem solving on a real-time basis, keeping leadership informed of progress and issue.
Core Skill Set and Background Requirements:
- Client service mindset
- Ability to manage multiple priorities
- Strong presence and communication skills
- Self sufficient with strong initiative and willingness to learn
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft applications, Google platforms, and cloud based tools
- Experience in a professional services firm or equivalent
- Preferred experience relevant to specific role
- 100% REMOTE
- This role may require travel 10-20% of the time
- Travel could be either local or out of town