Location: Vienna - Remote
Employment Type: Contract
Job ID: 15363
Date Added: 04/13/2023
To perform integration, regression and functional testing on systems to ensure compliance with system requirements and Navy Federal business practices and policies. Assists in the analysis of functional and technical requirements and the creation and editing of test cases for new or modified systems.
- The candidate should have 8 to 10 years’ experience.
- Strong understanding of accessibility and development skills in core Java concepts and Selenium Test Automation Framework development.
- Proficient in keyword, data driven and behavior-driven test automation development.
- Experience with cross browser-based testing tools like Perfecto to provide cross browser testing.
- Design and implement robust and scalable test automation solutions within an Azure DevOps and CICD environment to improve the quality of functional, regression, and system tests.
- Experience in streamlining continuous test processes that improve product delivery
- Experience with Selenium Grid, TestNG, JUnit, Cucumber, Gherkin, and XPath.
- Experience developing scripts to perform comprehensive automated testing on multiple platforms including web based and Adobe Experience Manager CMS.
- Experience with Azure Repos, GitHub.
- Strong understanding of dependency management and build tools such as Maven.
- Experience with test management tools such as Azure Test Plans, Jira, Micro Focus ALM/Octane Develop and maintain reusable components, functions, methods, and libraries to reduce maintenance and increase efficiency and scalability.