**NO C2C arrangements!. Candidates must be GC Holder, GC EAD, or US Citizen to be considered**
*Hybrid, based out of HQ, Vienna, VA
Marketing Technical PM to lead day-to-day program management of 2 Scrum Teams for our Next Best Interaction program using Pega CDH, a personalization and decisioning tool for member communications. This position requires you to program manage/liaison between Marketing, IT, Pega CDH Consultants, and other stakeholders. Day-to-day contact responsible for project management, scrum master ceremonies, issue resolution, stakeholder coordination, agile coaching, and escalations.
- Guides and coaches the Scrum Teams on how to use Agile practices and principles to deliver high quality, timely, relevant, and accurate communication to our members.
- Gets team to a high performing level by recognizing areas of strength and improvement, including process optimization, and employing appropriate coaching and development techniques.
- Facilitates and supports Scrum Master-owned scrum events: Sprint Planning, Daily Scrum, Sprint Review/Demo, and Sprint Retrospective.
- Assists with ensuring Backlogs are healthy and the team is considering product vision.
- Coordinates and facilitates technical discussions with Marketing, IT, Pega and other internal stakeholders. Asks probing questions to help drive to a solution/resolution and proactively identifies risks.
- Liaison between Marketing, IT and Pega to resolve team impediments/blockers.
- Coordinates the implementation of enhancements/new integrations/upgrades/hot fixes to Pega CDH with Marketing, IT and Pega Consultants and ensures timely product delivery.
- Leads weekly Integration and Performance testing planning meetings.
- Communicates with program management and produces reports, including project plans and a deployment report that outlines what Features and PBIs are releasing to Production.
- Monitors deployments to all environments and removes blockers to deployment.
- Leads all internal conversation follow-ups between Marketing, Procurement, ISD, etc. to facilitate contract signature for vendor contracts for Pega CDH.
- Defends primary objectives from unnecessary scope creep and team members from becoming over-extended.
- Helps define and enforces team “rules” including Definition of Done, Definition of Ready, and Work in Progress Limits.
- Creates/Supports a safe atmosphere that encourages honesty and openness among diverse sets of individual contributors.
Additional Responsibility Specifications:
- Outstanding communication, facilitation, negotiation, and coaching skills.
- Knowledge of agile framework
- Knowledge of Azure DevOps planning tools
- Day-to-day resource responsible for representing the needs/interests of Marketing, project management, and serving as an escalation point for delivery risks.
- Ensure timely report out of status updates and blockers (frequency determined by Marketing)
- Able to come up to speed quickly on program-specific content to effectively support the team.
- Has a growth and solution-oriented mindset.
- Challenge (diplomatically) unreasonable requests or changes that are likely to impact team morale or performance AND lead in developing workable alternatives.
- Assist/Lead in efforts to manage team morale, including: ice-breakers, words of positive encouragement, and recognizing team/team-members achievements and milestones