IT Consulting Sales Executive
We are headquartered in Annapolis, MD; however, flexible for any candidate in the DC Metro Area.
Who we are:
This is Tential today. We’ve recently brought together our three legacy businesses – Tential, Corporate Brokers and Asphire – under the Tential brand, to focus on what we do best: deliver purpose-built technology solutions for better outcomes. Headquartered in Annapolis, Maryland, Tential offers three models for unlimited possibilities: IT Professional Services, IT Workforce Solutions, and Recruitment Process Outsourcing for service roles. We come through when it counts, guiding resource strategies from discovery to delivery with speed and confidence. Stronger teams mean better outcomes, and our IT and professional network is the heart and soul of our business. Breathe new life into big projects and ambitious goals with Tential.
The IT Consulting Sales Executive is responsible for selling the portfolio of Tential’s three main IT Solutions to enterprise customers in the US. In this role, you will partner with internal Practice leaders in Workforce Solutions, RPO and IT Professional Services areas to build a customer base and develop programs to solve client business problems. In this role, you will build relationships with key stakeholders at current, potential, and revive prior client partnerships. As an Enterprise Account Lead, you will develop and execute a strategies to meet and exceed sales targets, customer expectations and predefined KPI’s. This role will report into the Chief Revenue Officer.
What you will be doing:
- Become well versed in Tential’s three service offerings for potential and existing clients. Able to articulate the value proposition within our product offering(s) and prepares presentations that highlights our customer specific workforce solution(s).
- Build and work plans to achieve customer contact goals for generating and following up on sales leads, cold-calling prospective clients, and setting client meetings on a weekly basis. Ability to move clients thru the sales process, managing objections and closing the deal.
- Spends time understanding the customers business, key initiatives, and technical and cultural environments. This will enabling our internal team to identify the ideal talent and forecast future client business needs.
- Create and execute strategies to gain account intelligence and develop business with new and existing clients.
- Manage pipeline of opportunities to support the company’s growth objectives and strategic goals.
- Consistently achieves/exceeds quarterly/yearly goals in revenue and gross profit.
- Provide customer service and relevant industry knowledge to current consultants and clients to drive additional business in support the Tential team.
- Achieves assigned weekly KPI's to drive new client acquisition.
What you will need to be successful:
- Bachelor’s Degree is required
- 5+ years of B2B IT Solution sales experience is preferred
- Proven sales experience, meeting, or exceeding targets
- Strong relationship management experience and a love for it!
- Understanding of IT industry and trends and keeps up with the latest trends in the industry.
- Ability to communicate, present and influence all levels of the organization, including executive and C-level with ease.
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close, articulate the distinct aspects of services and position our services against competitors.
- Possess a customer service mentality and a passion for client service
- Ability to gather and interpret data and make decisions based on it
- Excellent listening, negotiation, and presentation skills
- Proficient in MS Office Applications such as Word, Outlook, and PowerPoint
- Detail oriented and must have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Initiative-taker who can multi-task and take ownership
- Strong organization and attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are essential
- Ability to travel 25% of the time (domestically).
Why work at Tential?
At Tential, our success is derived from our team's commitment to customer satisfaction and industry leadership. These core values shape how we do business, collaborate with our teams, and support our clients. Do the following questions describe you?
- Does working in a team-based atmosphere that is super charged by energy and creativity important to you?
- When you see a challenge, do you see the opportunity to create a solution?
- Do you love working in a fast-paced environment that is focused on exceeding client expectations?
- Are you comfortable managing multiple priorities, organizing your time and meeting deadlines?
- Is working at an industry leader in one of the fastest growing privately held companies appeal to you?
If you answered “yes” to the above questions, this may be the right place for you!
What is in it for you?
- Competitive base salary and incentive programs
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Company-Paid Life Insurance/AD&D
- 17 Days of PTO (increases with years of service)
- 5 Days of Annual Paid Sick Leave
- 8 Company-Paid holidays,
- 2 VTO Days (Volunteering Time off)
- 3 Personal Days to take as you like!
- Company Paid Long and Short-Term Disability
- Discounts for Parking or Metro/Pre-tax Transit
- 401(k) Plan and retirement education
- Educational incentives after defined tenure
- And other great benefits
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace.