IT Business Development Sales Executive
IT Business Development Sales Executive
About Our Culture:
At Tential, our success is derived from our team's commitment to customer satisfaction and industry leadership. These core values shape our culture and guide our decisions. Our dynamic culture truly sets us apart. The following questions should provide you with insight into who we are and what is important to us.
- Is working in an atmosphere that is charged with energy and creativity important to you?
- Are you the type of person when faced with a challenge, sees the opportunity to create solutions?
- Do you enjoy working in a fast-paced environment that is focused on its delighting its clients?
- When faced with multiple priorities, can you organize your time effectively and meet deadlines?
- Is working an industry leader in one of the fastest growing privately held companies appealing to you?
If you answered “yes” to the above questions, this may be the right place for you! Our strong purpose resonates from our Core Values and teams focus on client solutions. It extends to a thoughtful, user-centric approach that always puts client needs front and center. Whether providing delivered solutions, infrastructure assistance, Enterprise, or professional services, you’ll get the precise result that connects outcomes to objectives. If you are ambitious, reliable, resourceful, resilient, and unique, you will feel right at home within our team.
In addition, our amazing benefits include:
- Competitive Salaries and very attractive incentives
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 17 Days of PTO (year one and increases with tenure)
- 5 Days of Annual Paid Sick Leave
- 7 Company-Paid holidays, 2 VTO (volunteering time off) and 3 Personal Days!
- Company-Paid Life Insurance/AD&D
- Company Paid Long and Short-Term Disability
- Discounts for Parking or Metro/Pre-tax Transit
- 401(k) Plan and retirement education
- Educational incentives after defined tenure
- We are an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace
We are headquartered in Annapolis, MD; however, provide flexible hybrid remote for any candidate in the DC Metro Area.
Position Description of IT Business Development Executive:
The IT Business Development Executive (BDE) is an experienced Sales Executive that has experience leading initiatives to generate and engage new business. The BDM will be responsible for selling all Tential Solutions Services offerings, that will include Professional Services, Recruitment Process Outsourcing, Flex/Rapid Hire and Workforce Solutions. The BDM is responsible for building relationships with key contacts at current, potential and past clients. The role is expected to develop and execute a sales strategy to meet, or exceed, sales targets and reporting metrics.
Qualifications & Experience of IT Business Development Executive:
- Bachelor’s Degree required OR related work experience.
- Minimum of 3 years of B2B sales experience
- Goal Driven and Team Oriented
- Excellent verbal and written communications
- Must have excellent customer service; enthusiasm, passion for working with people, great work ethic
- High internal commitment to achieve success; ambition to create and execute goals and deliverables
- Ability to work through adversity and in a fast-paced environment
- High sense of urgency
- Strong organizational skills
Desired Skills of IT Business Development Executive:
- Recruiting and/or Staffing Sales experience
- Strong business and project management skills
- Creativity and ingenuity in developing successful strategies
- Demonstrated leadership and interpersonal skills
- Strong organization and attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Understanding of IT industry and trends, particularly the practice supported
- Excellent listening, negotiation, and presentation skills
Position Responsibilities of IT Business Development Executive:
- Understand customers business and initiatives, as well as their specific professional, technical and cultural environments, to help your team with the strategy to identify that ideal talent as well as being able to forecast your business
- Detailed account plans on Current and Target accounts (Approved by VP of Business Development)
- Create and execute strategies to gain account intelligence and develop business with new and existing clients.
- Achieves customer contact goals for generating sales leads, cold-calling prospective clients and setting client meetings on a weekly basis.
- Achieve/average sales growth according to forecasted goals
- Consistently achieves quarterly/yearly aggregate goal in revenue.
- Daily documentation of KPI's in CRM database.
- Ability to network with all levels of executives at prospective clients, starting with the economic buyer to develop potential opportunities
- Develops and articulates the value proposition within our product offerings.
- Consistently pushing peers to align with company initiatives and culture
- Provide customer service and relevant industry knowledge to current consultant and clients
- Other duties as assigned