Our client is a prominent financial institution, recognized by Forbes as a top bank and consistently ranked as a top performer 12 times in the past eight years. With a presence in eight states, they operate through 240+ offices and boast $30.76 billion in assets.
As an integral part of our team you will oversee all aspects of the HRIS integration to include business process configuration, internal and external reporting, and providing day-to-day analytical support of the HRIS systems. You will contribute your unique talents, skills and experiences to participating in any future development activities, including system upgrades and the implementation of additional applications and functionality.
- Supporting daily HRIS operations.
- Managing system integrations and maintenance.
- Directing vendor relationships.
- Participating in the design and implementation of new HRIS features.
- Ensuring data integrity through routine audits and analysis.
- Using HRIS proactively to address business needs.
- Collaborating on HRIS documentation and procedures.
- Providing oversight for HR technology strategies.
- Acting as an internal HRIS consultant.
- Assisting in report generation and HR staff training.
- Ensuring compliance with regulatory policies and guidelines.
- Bachelor degree in information systems, mathematics, computer science, quantitative systems, a related degree with some specialization in computer related experience and/or equivalent work experience required
- 2+ years’ experience as an analyst/administrator; information systems analyst/technician; or other positions with appropriate experience and/or education,
- HRIS knowledge preferred