Our Big Four Client is seeking an HRIS Analyst to be accountable for establishing and maintaining the processes and systems which enable the Firm to fully leverage the skills and talents of all their people. The HR functions help the local offices in driving the firm's people strategy, helping to create a unique people experience for everyone, supporting our firmwide vales and working with the core competencies that measure and drive individual and firmwide success in the marketplace. Human Resources supports our people in reaching their full market value, which then sets us apart as the distinctive Firm, Member of the Systems and Reporting Team Partners with functional and stakeholder groups to evaluate, assess and assist in the implementation and maintenance of organizational tables in the PeopleSoft application. Partners with USIT to complete mass loads of staff data and organizational tables. Supports the Systems and Reporting Senior Manager in managing and testing enhancements of the core Human Capital systems. Supports management of security access control related to human capital systems.
HRIS Analyst Responsibilities:
- Identifying user requirements, coordinating user acceptance testing and producing recommendations to improve the end user experience.
- Identifying opportunities for process refinement or recreation and supporting effective brainstorming while functioning as a creative problem solver.
- Presenting information and insight to team leaders in both written and spoken methods of communication.
- Creating & maintaining accurate documentation of business processes and standard operating procedures (SOPs), process maps, Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) & Quick Reference Cards (QRCs).
- Supporting the testing and implementation of new HC technologies while also considering the impact on existing systems to provide a cohesive end-user experience.
- Understanding and keeping current with the external HC technologies; Understanding business problems in the form of functional and technical requirements.
- Translating technical processes into common language for a wide audience.
- Supporting the implementation of action plans.
- Leveraging project management tools and methodologies as well as auditing skills to test completeness or find errors and/or analyzing complex data sets preferably utilizing Alteryx or a similar technology.
- Working independently and team in delivery of day-to-day operation.
- Demonstrating attention to detail and dedication to quality in relation to data analysis and system troubleshooting.
- Handling multiple, time-sensitive deliverables while focusing on the quality of work delivered to clients.
- Escalating issues in a timely & efficient manner to supervisors and relevant stakeholders.
- Demonstrating ownership and accountability over work products.
- Working with demanding clients and assisting with stakeholder management.
- Sharing and collaborating within the People Technology team, keeping peers & leadership informed of issues & progress, as well as escalating problems to Pillar leadership.
HRIS Analyst Benefits:
- Collaborative team environment.
- Opportunity for growth in a Big 4 Consulting Firm.
- Long term opportunity.
- Working on a Global Project.
HRIS Analyst Requirements:
- Strong computer skills including proficiency with standard Microsoft Applications.
- Prefer Undergraduate Degree (e.g., BA, BS) or equivalent experience.
- Ability to complete tasks in a timely manner.
- Demonstrates thorough abilities and/or a proven record of success as a team member.
- Exhibits Business and Technical Acumen.
- Understanding of Human Capital (HC) processes, procedures and reporting, specifically in the areas of Onboarding, Offboarding, Global Mobility and Case Management.
- Understanding how HC systems and future enhancements support both the Firm’s and HC’s priorities, along with identifying potential downstream and upstream implications to other areas of People Operations.
- Being an iterative thinker with demonstrated experience working on teams who are solving problems with creativity while utilizing both positive and negative testing skills.
- Possessing a basic understanding of the Workday and/or ServiceNow HRSD functionality, including understanding of possibilities and limitations within the technology including prior experience monitoring or designing integrations between those and other vendor SaaS systems.
- Possessing experience aggregating various, often unrelated data points or data sets to determine root cause or to support processes that benefit multiple stakeholders or impact multiple systems cohesively.
- Possessing prior experience supporting integrations between ServiceNow HRSD, Workday and other vendor SaaS systems.
- Working knowledge in technologies such as Alteryx, Google scripting, UI Path, and data visualization tools.
- Possessing the willingness and ability to secure appropriate ServiceNow certifications required to support, maintain and configure systems.
- Possessing basic leadership experience with the ability to coach and mentor others.
- Possessing self-motivation and contributing individually as well as part of the human capital and shared services leadership team.
HRIS Additional Information:
- This role is 100% remote.
- Experience level 3-5 years.
- Candidates must live in EST or CST time zones.
#LI-SM3 #LI-Remote #Dice #Remote