This role provides assistance to the Market HR Manager in the implementation of market strategy cross multiple Lines of Service in the areas of sourcing, coaching and development, talent management, performance management, and total rewards.
HR Generalist Responsibilities will Include:
Providing technical expertise to staff in the areas of coaching & development, employee relations, compensation, staffing, and HR policy interpretation.
- At least 5 years of experience in a similar role.
- Applies a working knowledge of supporting multiple functional groups and strategies.
- Provides technical HR expertise to market team in the areas of coaching & development, talent management, performance management, employee relations and HR policy interpretation.
- HR generalist experience, preferably in a professional services firm or large corporate environment.
- Demonstrate management, team building and presentation capabilities.
- Undergraduate Degree (e.g., BA, BS) or equivalent experience.
- Must be able to support a large client service team (300-350 staff).
- Knowledge of Windows and Microsoft Office required, specifically Excel.
- Experience with Google Suite.
- Prefer Workday HRIS experience
- Professional services experience strongly preferred.
Location is flexible – this will be a virtual role.