What You Will Do
- Develop professional relationships with hospitals, skilled nursing facilities and rehabilitation centers to refer families in need of senior living options and solutions
- Grow the number of professionals within each account that refer and increase direct patient referrals to meet or exceed monthly referral and move-in goals.
Who You Are
- Driven healthcare account sales manager; hungry, competitive and confident
- Thrive in a quota driven environment that rewards success through business development, account management and sales
- Have existing local relationships in hospitals, skilled nursing facilities and rehabilitation centers
What Will Make You Successful
Success is measured by reaching daily sales call metrics, driving medically urgent referrals that convert to move-ins resulting in achievement of a monthly quota.
- Passion to learn – We offer an extensive new hire training program to prepare you to assist the families as well as ongoing feedback to help you improve performance over time.
- Competitive by nature – You need to be self-motivated and have the drive to win and hit your sales goals
- Technically proficient – You must be proficient at both Microsoft Office as well as can learn and use our internal CRM systems.
- Flexibility – Ability to travel in the local territory up to 70% of the time as needed by scheduled appointments or to meet the customer needs.
- The position offers a competitive base salary with bonus potential.
- Full benefits for full time employees which includes health, life, dental, vision, 401(k) + company match, paid time off, etc.