We’re looking for motivated and goal-driven team members who can do what it takes to make a company great. The reward is an exciting, flexible and creative environment with opportunities for professional and personal growth. As our name indicates, working at Escalon is taking the step on the ladder to long-term career growth and ultimately meeting your personal career goals.
You’ll love being part of this team if you love this stuff:
Who you are:
As an HCM Integration Manager, you will play a pivotal role in helping us streamline HR systems by integrating ADP Workforce Now, integration benefits administration platform to payroll, selecting an ATS system and an LMS system. Your prior experience with ADP is essential to success in this role, and familiarity with recruitment and learning systems is a valuable plus. This role reports to the VP of HR.
Key Responsibilities/ Day in the Life:
- Collaborate closely with Internal HR and IT teams to understand their integration requirements and objectives.
- Project manage and implement ADP Workforce now, blending multiple entities into a harmonized and scalable platform.
- Lead RFP for additional technology platforms such as an ATS/Onboarding platform, LMS system, Rewards and recognition, performance management, etc.
- Design and implement integration solutions that ensure two-way seamless data flow between ADP, and subsystems like benefits admin, LMS, ATS, etc
- Conduct thorough testing and validation of the integrations to ensure data accuracy and system stability.
- Harmonizes data and workflow with attention to improving the end-to-end employee experience.
- Able to prepares reports of data and recommend enhancements to increase metrics packages
- Facilitates implementation of new systems training
- Ensures compliance with data privacy regulations and best practices.
We’d love it if you have:
- Previous experience working with ADP Workforce Now, with a strong understanding of its functionalities and data structures.
- 3-5 years prior experience managing HR technology implementation ( ATS, Payroll, Benefits, Performance, etc)
- 2 or more years experience in designing and implementing system integrations, preferably in a consulting or similar role.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, including data management and data analysis
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Highly organized with exceptional attention to detail.
- A self-starter who can manage time effectively and meet project deadlines.
Why You’ll Enjoy Working at Escalon:
As a full-time team member, we offer:
- An incredible amount of autonomy and the flexibility to work from anywhere
- Base salary plus incentives
- Wide range of benefits, including medical, dental, 401k, STD, life, and annual wellness stipend
- Home office reimbursement
- UNLIMITED PTO (that you are encouraged to use)
– Fully Remote
-$50/hr (depending on experience)
-Must be located within the US to be considered
-TRUE 6 month to hire role that will convert