- Be part of an international, Agile Scrum development team
- Partner with the product team to get an in depth understanding of the business requirements.
- Working as both an individual and as part of a larger teams, design and implement enhancements and new functionality on the Seed Platform
- Research development tools, process, and automation to continuously optimize our CI/CD process.
- Data Analysis on both OLTP and Data Warehouse databases and create related dashboards.
- Identify technical problemsbottlenecksbugs and be able to find and present solutions.
- Design, build, update systems using C# .Net Core and Azure cloud-based technologies.
- Ability to design software that is operationally supportable, reliable, and highly scalable.
- Solid programing skills needed to be able to implement those solution following modern coding patterns and best practices.
- Adaptable and a quick learner: ability to learn and use new tools /technologies as needed.
- Strong understanding of Databases and SQL. Experience with SQL Server even better.
- Troubleshooting and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to research and analyze systems, process and data and recommend improvements.
Tech Stack and Tools:
- Microsoft C#, .NET Core, ASP.NET
- Microsoft Azure Cloud
- MS SQL Server, Azure SQL Database, Cosmos DB, Snowflake
- Docker / Containers
- Team City
- Bitbucket, Git
- JIRA, Confluence