Engagement Success Coordinator
Location: TAMPA, Maryland
Category: Human Resources
Employment Type: Permanent
Job ID: 15234
Date Added: 03/10/2023
On-Site in Tampa, FL or Annapolis, MD
Who we are:
Tential is a solutions provider specializing in IT and customer experience. Our three primary offerings are IT professional services, IT Workforce Solutions, and Class-based hiring Solutions. We determine our client’s team needs and build customized purpose-built solutions to take on emerging opportunities and everyday challenges. Tential comes through when it counts, guiding resource strategies from discovery to delivery with speed and confidence. Stronger teams mean better outcomes, and our professional network is the heart and soul of our business.
The Engagement Succuss Coordinator will work directly with Tential’s internal teams, consultants, and clients to provide administrative oversight and logistical and coordination support to ensure success of strategies, projects, activities, and programs.
What you will be doing:
- Provide exceptional customer service and support to consultants which will include (but not limited to): new hire onboarding, coordination of shipping and tracking of all client laptops and equipment, resolving time entry issues, gaining manager time entry approvals etc.
- Assist consultants with requests such a retrieval of paystubs, changes to direct deposit or W2’s
- Partner with the HR team to ensure “white glove service” during the onboarding of new hires.
- Maintain relationships with current consultants throughout their assignment.
- Manage all communication with clients to address concerns or urgent needs as it related to employee performance and attendance.
- Monitor client email box to provide rapid response and resolutions to any concerns or situations.
- Participate in first day orientation of new training classes.
- Acts as liaison between Tential consultants and internal HR to resolve employment issues as well as assist with benefits enrollment and questions.
- Administer all communications to consultant population as needed.
- Assist payroll department by providing relevant consultant information (i.e., leaves of absence, sick days, and work schedules) to ensure records are current and up to date.
- Manage the off-boarding process and coordinate the return of all client assets and equipment.
- Responsible for identifying, building, suggesting, and implementing systems and procedures that create a positive consultant experience.
What you will need to be successful:
- Bachelor’s Degree is required
- 1+ years’ experience working in an administrative and/or customer service capacity
- Strong relationship management experience and a love for it!
- Initiative-taker who can multi-task and take ownership
- Demonstrate good judgement in knowing when to escalate issues and/or ask for help
- Strong organization and attention to detail and follow-through
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are essential
- Possess a customer service mentality and a passion for client service
- Excellent listening, negotiation, and presentation skills
- Proficient in MS Office Applications such as Word, Outlook, and PowerPoint
- Detail oriented and must have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to travel less than 5% of the time (domestically)
Why work at Tential?
At Tential, our success is derived from our team's commitment to customer satisfaction and industry leadership. These core values shape how we do business, collaborate with our teams, and support our clients. Do the following questions describe you?
- Does working in a team-based atmosphere that is super charged by energy and creativity important to you?
- When you see a challenge, do you see the opportunity to create a solution?
- Do you love working in a fast-paced environment that is focused on exceeding client expectations?
- Are you comfortable managing multiple priorities, organizing your time and meeting deadlines?
- Is working at an industry leader in one of the fastest growing privately held companies appeal to you?
- If you answered “yes” to the above questions, this may be the right place for you!
What is in it for you?
- Competitive base salary and incentive programs
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Company-Paid Life Insurance/AD&D
- 17 Days of PTO (increases with years of service)
- 5 Days of Annual Paid Sick Leave
- 8 Company-Paid holidays,
- 2 VTO Days (Volunteering Time off)
- 3 Personal Days to take as you like!
- Company Paid Long and Short-Term Disability
- Discounts for Parking or Metro/Pre-tax Transit
- 401(k) Plan and retirement education
- Educational incentives after defined tenure
- And other great benefits!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace.