Senior Devops Engineer
Who we are looking for:
We are looking for a Devops Professional with developer mindset and AWS (Amazon Web Services) experience. You will use Devops practices and AWS services to support our drive towards continuous delivery across our multi-platform application portfolio. Beyond the skills, we are looking for people with these key attributes:
Builder: Build solutions and be able to think holistically about engineering challenges and architecture.
Automator: An aptitude for automated system design and implementation in terms of Infrastructure Creation/Configuration and CI/CD.
Team player: Work with multiple technology teams like Network/security/Dev teams in an Agile environment.
Advocate: Be willing to spend time and knowledge to evangelize the common practices and tools
Be Passionate: Bring your positive attitude with you every morning; and Have Fun
- Ensures Devops practices and toolsets are followed to support our drive towards continuous delivery across our multi-platform application portfolio.
- Develop tools and products that are used in central automation and contribute to development milestones
- Continually look for ways to innovate and improve testing process to gain efficiencies.
- Effectively communicate devops activities and project risk in oral and written formats.
- Build solutions and be able to think holistically about engineering challenges and architecture
- Excellent understanding in computer science fundamentals – Algorithm design, Problem solving, Complexity analysis and data structures.
- Expert experience with design & programming.
- Expert experience in core Computer Science technologies.
- Expert experience in design and implementation in terms of Infrastructure Creation/Configuration and CI/CD.
- Evangelize Devops tools and processes
- Demonstrable Experience with Unix/Linux environment.
- Demonstrable experience in architecting, designing and developing Devops toolsets
- Good troubleshooting and debugging mindset. Be able to provide immediate workarounds and long-term fix.
- Awareness and exposure in deploying Deep Learning models and Big data applications
- 5-7 years of experience in below
- Strong background in Linux/Unix environments and Shell Scripting
- Strong expertise in AWS – EC2, Load balancer, Cloudformation, ECS, Lambda, S3, IAM , Network
- Solid experience with scripting languages (Python, Groovy) with Java being a plus
- Experience with automated build/deploy tools such as Jenkins, Code Pipeline or equivalent
- Solid understanding of web application stacks (J2EE, AngularJS, etc.) and Web servers (Apache httpd, Tomcat, Nginx)
- Containers and Docker experience is must.
- Experience in working provisioning Kubernetes in AWS using EKS and deploying and scaling applications in Kubernetes
- Experience in managing Spark workloads and understanding of working of Spark nodes and its Spark configurations for tuning
- Understanding of Machine learning model lifecycle, Packaging and deployment techniques of Machine Learning/Deep Learning/NLP models using frameworks like Scikit-learn, Tensorflow/Pytorch/Huggingface.
- Minimum Bachelors in Computer Science or Equivalent