Customer Service Representative Requirements
- Minimum of 1 year of experience in customer service in a high volume, fast-paced environment (preferred)
- You crave transactional based work where you can check “to-dos” off your checklist
- You are passionate about customers/clients and are fulfilled by finding solutions in real-time over the phone, or communicating via email
- You can work in a fast-paced environment where multitasking and organization skills are required
- You pay attention to detail and have strong problem solving and decision-making skills
- You are a team player who is self- motivated, has a sense of urgency, and looks for process improvement
- You demonstrate integrity, exhibit team spirit and enthusiasm, and establish trust and credibility
- You have strong interpersonal, and communication skills
- You have an interest in working with a hybrid model both on site and remote.
- Long-term opportunity with a great chance of being hired permanently
- Incredible company culture with great growth opportunities
Our client is seeking individuals to join their team as a Customer Service Representative. As a Customer Service Representative, you will be responsible for handling customer service and support calls as well as data entry. Daily, this role will require you to:
- Answer customer service phone calls and emails, and either resolve the issue or escalate the call to the next level.
- Document records of customer interactions, transactions, and inquiries.
- Provide resolution to any complaints and escalate, as necessary.
- Refer unresolved customer issues to designated departments for further investigation.
- Enter new customers in multiple software systems using submitted account paperwork.
- Enter consumer refunds in a timely and accurate fashion.
- Enter and track customer hardware service requests (RMA’s).
#RapidHire #LI-BA1 #ZR