This position can be fully REMOTE following successful completion of new hire HYBRID training schedule. Training schedule may require up to 25% in our client’s Jacksonville, FL office including the first week. While your position does not require your on-site presence on a regular basis, depending on business preferences, there may be occasions where you are required to be on-site at an office.
Candidates must be located within commuting distance to the Jacksonville, FL office.
Our client is a fortune 500 company that aspires to make lives better by solving the financial challenges of our changing world! Customer Service Professionals are the first point of contact with our customers and our goal is to provide a customer centric, multi-channel, low effort experience for customers with complex financial needs. Being a Customer Professionals in the financial services industry allows individuals to develop technical expertise, critical thinking skills and a foundation of our client’s life insurance solutions. Beyond training and job proficiency, there are ongoing opportunities to collaborate with your peers and leadership on process design, training innovation, plan company events and outside volunteer opportunities to enhance your personal and professional skills.
We are now hiring Customer Service Professionals who will train and work virtually in the comfort of your home! That’s right! Join the team now for this amazing opportunity to launch your career while enjoying all the benefits of being at home! We are looking for individuals who are self-starters, dependable to their core, who have the right grit, tenacity and initiative to show up and work hard. And are also:
- Customer obsessed and engaging communicators who enjoy working directly with the customer and a team
- Committed to owning customer issues from start to finish
- Able to learn, retain, and solution on numerous product offerings across several different businesses.
- Intrigued by technology and uses it to drive customer self-service and to help identify and drive opportunities to enhance processes
- Able to think on their feet and be flexible with creating solutions for variety of personalities and customer types
- Capable of shaping the customer experience and efficiently troubleshooting challenges across multiple channels
- Able to identify other potential customer needs and offer tailored solutions that improve financial wellness
- Keen problem solver that connects with each customer with compassion
What you can expect:
- Build a career with a great company with exposure to multiple parts of the business
- Fast paced, dynamic environment
- Tiered promotional opportunities based on performance
- This is more than a contact center ……this is an opportunity to improve lives through financial wellness
Each customer interaction is unique, and we value the opportunity each one brings. Our representatives work in a collaborative environment assisting customers over the phone, online, and through email. This can range from troubleshooting a question on website navigation to conversations on complex financial decisions. Regardless, your mission remains the same; help customers make clearer decisions about their financial future. We can’t promise it will be easy, but it will be time well spent establishing a career with an award-winning industry leader. If you think you have what it takes, apply now. You will gain skills and experience working on behalf of a dynamic industry leader in the Fortune 500 that will enhance your career.
- Financial services industry knowledge is a plus.
- College degree strongly preferred
- Strong people skills.
- Proven record of dependability. Punctual and reliable attendance of the service associates is critical to the success of a fast moving, inbound service center!
- Must be able to learn & retain a large amount of technical information in a relatively short period of time.
- Must be receptive to detailed and frequent performance feedback.
- Proficiency with a keyboard and window-based applications, including Internet..
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to excel in a team environment, as well as work well independently.
- Organization and prioritization skills.
- Ability to think like the customer and financial professional, with a passion to deliver top quality service.
- Training hours will be 9:00am to 5:00pm Eastern Time. Must be available for these hours – again, these are in the Eastern Time Zone.
- Job offer is contingent upon successful completion of pre-hire requirements.
- The Individual Life call center is open from 8:00am to 6:00pm Eastern Time Monday through Friday. To be considered, candidates must have the flexibility to be able to work any of the shift times within those hours. Shift after training will be 10:00am to 6:00pm Eastern Time
This position will work virtually, therefore new hires must be able to provide the following:
- Subscribe to internet service provider plan with at least 25 Mbps download speeds. You must be willing to troubleshoot any issues or outages with your home internet service, contacting your service provider as necessary. Wired Ethernet (connected into router or Wi-Fi extender or MESH) is required. Connecting via WIFI is not approved.
- Use of USB wired headset with a noise cancellation feature (required for all CSP’s, optimal for all other roles)
- Must have the capability to handle calls with a cell phone (would need to have unlimited data and minutes) or a landline. Your personal phone number will not be identified to customers.
- Quiet area in your home with minimal distractions and noise free.
- Reliability and Dependability throughout our extensive training program is required.