Customer Service Representative Requirements
- 30MPBS download speed – ability to work remotely and on-site in Malvern, PA.
- Ability to take back-to-back calls and work with customers
- Quiet environment to handle calls, no breaks, or distractions.
- Ability to work on multiple screens
- Has ran multiple programs at a time while speaking on the phone.
- Technology interest or experience troubleshooting hardware or software.
- Independent problem solving and customer resolution skills.
- Long-term opportunity with a great chance of being hired permanently
- Incredible company culture with great growth opportunities
- Non-sales – Teir 2 role and a foot-in-the door to the IT industry.
Customer Service Representative Job Description
Our client is seeking individuals to join their Hardware team as a Customer Care Associate, you will be responsible for handling customer service and support calls as well as data entry. You can expect the following day to day responsibilities:
- Averaging 60 inbound calls per day, back-to-back
- Answer customer service phone calls and emails and be able to discern the problem and either resolve the issue or escalate the call to the next level.
- Troubleshooting hardware and software in Cantaloupe Devices. 80% of calls will come from Businesses or owners of the machines
- Keep records of customer interactions and transactions, recording details of inquiries, complaints, and comments, as well as actions taken.
- Obtain and examine all relevant information to assess the validity of complaints and to determine possible causes.
- Refer unresolved customer issues to designated departments for further investigation.
- Enter new customers in multiple software systems using submitted account paperwork.
- Enter consumer refunds in a timely and accurate fashion.
- Enter and track customer hardware service requests
#RapidHire #LI-BA1 #ZR