Location: Gainesville, Georgia
Benefits: Healthcare, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Long-term Disability, 401K
Category: Accounting and Finance
Employment Type: Permanent
Job ID: 15441
Date Added: 05/17/2023
Our client is a cutting-edge organization at the forefront of technology, specializing in developing and manufacturing innovative tools, equipment, and aftermarket parts. They cater to a diverse range of industries, including food processing, foodservice, industrial, and medical markets. Additionally, our client is fueled by the support of a private equity firm which is one of the world’s largest global investment powerhouses. This is an extraordinary and unique opportunity!
As the Controller, you’ll lead the charge in developing, enhancing, and maintaining accounting processes that ensure accurate and timely financial statements. With your expertise, you’ll oversee accounts receivable, accounts payable, payroll, and other critical accounting functions. Collaborating with the senior leadership team and Corporate Finance, you’ll be at the forefront of financial excellence.
- Leads 3 amazing direct reports.
- Leads the monthly, quarterly, and year end close processes.
- Manages the monthly account reconciliation process.
- Ensures that all financial statements and reports are completed in a timely and accurate manner
- Manages all accounting operations including – AR, AP, General Accounting, Fixed Assets, Cash, and Intercompany Accounting.
- Responsible for the implementation of robust internal controls, monitoring compliance, and for maintenance of adequate documentation.
- Manages the audit process and serves as the local Audit Leader. Supports and coordinates all internal and external audit activity including SOX reporting.
- Assist in forecasting monthly working capital targets as well as managing the appropriate team members to achieve their monthly customer collections & vendor payment targets
- BS/BA in Accounting, Finance, or related field
- Progressive accounting & finance responsibilities in a manufacturing environment
- Extensive track record of successfully leading finance teams
- Experience in reviewing, analyzing, and implementing accounting and financial reporting.
- Solid working knowledge of GAAP Principles