Consumer Loan Processor
Location: Denver, Colorado
Category: Accounting and Finance
Employment Type: Project-Permanent
Job ID: 14736
Date Added: 10/05/2022
As a Consumer Loan Processor, you will effectively provide prompt, accurate and pro-active member service while working with members and credit union staff to complete all processing activities for consumer loan applications. In all interactions you will strive to adhere to the agreed upon service level agreements between S3 and the partner credit unions while providing exceptional member service.
S3 has a commitment to excellence and the highest standards of member service. Our values and beliefs are critical to the success and growth of the business and they were all created with a unique cultural foundation.
- Review all assigned consumer loan applications received and ensure completion of all required data
- Ensure all compliance disclosures have been generated accurately and delivered as required
- Obtain and review all necessary documents from the member and any other applicable third parties that are required in order to meet Credit Union partner product/guidelines
- Respond to all member inquiries and questions related to the transaction and keep them informed of the status of their loan throughout the entire process. This can be via outbound and inbound calls, emails and faxes
- Work with outside vendors to order all required documents
- Maintain service levels for all processing turn-times as set forth by management
- Work in collaboration and partnership with other team members
- Additional job related projects as assigned by management